The most excitement I had all day.

Credits
Welcome to tourist season. Living in a tourist town stinks. Just yesterday a brilliant family towing a small travel trailer with their too small SUV tried to turn around in my poor old window neighbors driveway. The wife was screaming at the husband, the husband was screaming at the wife. The kids were crying. 15 cars were backed up honking. So the guy doesn't know how to drive and knocks over my neighbors mailbox. The wife just screamed more. They drove off without even apologizing. I would be ok if they stayed home. Or traveled a little smarter.

Credits
I live just a few miles from the speedway (around here we call it the Great State of Brutonia, lol) and we see some crazy rigs come race season. Some make me shake my head, some make me hide behind the biggest stoutest most explosion-proof brick wall I can find.

Credits
For some reason this reminds me of a story that was on the local news.... this lady was driving her son to soccer practice in her convertible BMW. She stopped at a red light, and all of a sudden, her, the son, and the car next to them were plastered with a blue, foul smelling cold liquid. As it turns out, that part of the city is on a flight path.... the jumbo jet decided to dump the waste tank at that moment.... she’s went to the doctor, and has conjunctivitis in both eyes... and the blue liquid has ruined her white leather interior.... how’s that for getting shit on...

Credits
I live just a few miles from the speedway (around here we call it the Great State of Brutonia, lol) and we see some crazy rigs come race season. Some make me shake my head, some make me hide behind the biggest stoutest most explosion-proof brick wall I can find.
The main reason to come to Charlotte. You may see me down there one day. Just have to buy a new motorhome.

Latest posts