The new Hruby.

Mikey P

Administrator
orbot.jpg

ORBOT FEATURES:

* HOS SprayBorg -The HOS Orbot can transform to the HOS SprayBorg in a matter of seconds. The spray system can be attached or removed to and from the Orbot in about a minute, due to the SprayBorg’s unique mounting system consisting of only 4 screws and 2 wing nuts. It’s that easy!
* HOS 3-gallon Cartridge Bottle System -Change out premixed solution bottles in seconds. Eliminates over spills and reduces overall weight of machine for lifting and/or storage)
* HOS 5-tip Anti-Drip Spray System -Creates an equal half-moon flow pattern that is applied either directly onto the carpet or can be used to feed through any bonnet or scrub pad. The unique flow pattern eliminates solution streaks that cause uneven dry patterns.
* HOS SprayBorg Flow-Control System –Control the GPM flow rate on the SprayBorg. Can be set in a range from a dribble all the way up to 1gallon per minute - you decide!
* HOS Compact System -Machine folds down to 30” height.
* HOS EasyFlip Base -Base flips up for easy and fast pad changing
* HOS Transformer Kit – The17” Orbot can quickly and easily be converted to a 20” machine, and vice versa – the 20” machine can be converted to a 17” machine. One size fits all. (The conversion kit to change out a machine to either a 17” or 20” is $299)
* HOS Big Wheels –Orbot comes with big 8” wheels for conquering going up or down any type of staircase, steps, curbs, holes, and or other obstacles in its path.
* HOS Baby Weight –HOS Orbot weighs in at only 82 lbs.
* HOS Verticle Handle -Vertical handle grips for easy operation and lower back stress relief.
* HOS Tough USA –The HOS Orbot is made industry tough 100% in USA. The Orbot’s unique sophisticated design is virtually maintenance free so you don’t have to worry, just keep cleaning.
* HOS Motor: the Orbot has a powerful 1 horsepower motor that generates 1725 oscillations per minute.
* HOS Quick Connect Cord –Orbot comes with a quick connect cord system for easy cord removal.
* HOS Thumb-Touch Control Button System –Orbot turns on, off, and sprays right at the tips of your thumbs.
* HOS Velcro Driver Plate System (VDP) -Velcro Driver plates can be removed and replaced with a new Velcro plate within seconds.
* HOS Smooth-Glide System – Use the HOS Gliders to make cleaning that much easier than it already is. They also help in cleaning shag carpet and other types of fragile carpets.

THE HOS ORBOT IN A FOLDED POSITION:

orbot-folded.jpg

Huge improvement over the machine we saw at MF4.
$2500 w/tank, $2100 w/o plus shipping.

Anyone getting one?

F

FB7777

One observation, with the spray deck overhanging the front half of the machine wouldn't it be difficult getting the edges and leave it prone to marking up walls?

How about a mounting system that elevates the jets on a bracket that is flush with the front of the machine and angle the jets to the desired distance in front of the unit?

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Fred came to the same conclusion we did when we first seen it. I understand why had the jets hanging over the edge, and on large commercial jobs, that system would be great. However, in a home?!?! And when it is traveling in the back of the cleaning van or truck, it could get damaged, or do some damage. So Tom and Jeff (who I hope will see this thread and come along shortly...) have redesigned it.

OrbotComplete.jpg

OrbotJet.jpg

And the spray system can still be taken off and folded up small.
Orbot-2.jpg

It also has a heater built in as well to our models we get sent our here to Australia. And they have been very, very well received.

Jim

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Its not nice to use eNcAP (SHAMPOO) in a residential setting anyway.

HACKS.

G

Looks like a pretty slick machine. I really don't get why it would be a problem in the home though. Encap seems like the best choice for a lot of homeowners. I'm no carpet cleaner though.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have a Defender and I have used it to prebonnet before extraction but I use a multisprayer.

I sure as hell wouldn't use a tank.

Thats what the SHAMPOO snake oil salesmen want you to do and that is use plenty of their jUICE thru a tank.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Walrus said:
Thats what the SHAMPOO snake oil salesmen want you to do and that is use plenty of their jUICE thru a tank.

Personally, I find I get more sq/ft from applying encap or any solution for that matter via a shampoo/shower feed setup that applying it with any type of sprayer. Shampoo feeding turns it into a foam consistency which I find goes further than when I simply spray.

Do you find Jimmy that it goes further when you prespray products do you? It must be different down here because we are upside down :p

Jim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom