The new landing page

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
I like it alot! Clean, organized, and still has the look and feel of the board! Your thoughts?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Why wouldn't you just bookmark the "View active topics" link as mikeysboard, and everytime you wana get on the board it will bypass the landing page and home too. Takes you right away to what's happening and you will have a mix of multiple rooms displayed. I never see the main page or the landing...

I think using "view active topics" is the best way to follow what's going on around here.

I'm using Opera- so on my speed dial main page I have all my favorite most used sites in separate little windows and one of them is the "view active topics".

I absolutely love Opera. You can block out annoying animations, ads,- its the best way to get on the Internet.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Do I see a special Groupon on supporting memberships in the future?

Ist month 50% off and a free mikey board sticker?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Why wouldn't you just bookmark the "View active topics" link as mikeysboard, and everytime you wana get on the board it will bypass the landing page and home too. Takes you right away to what's happening and you will have a mix of multiple rooms displayed. I never see the main page or the landing...

I think using "view active topics" is the best way to follow what's going on around here.

I'm using Opera- so on my speed dial main page I have all my favorite most used sites in separate little windows and one of them is the "view active topics".

I absolutely love Opera. You can block out annoying animations, ads,- its the best way to get on the Internet.

These fangdangled computers jus don maka sense 2 dis Georgia Boy.
I like the landing pages.

Back
Top Bottom