The NEW Mikey's Board Blog is here!

Mikey P

Administrator
That will be fixed and the blog will also be the new landing page.

We will have RSS feeds from other well known industry bloggers and a a live we cam set up in Bawb Vawter's master bed rm

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
[quote and a a live we cam set up in Bawb Vawter's master bed rm
][/quote]
better get a wide angle lense

Name
I'm Rick James
On the backside of this...How much will a blog help with the web rankings? Is there a statistic that shows blogs will add a higher ranking? I was think of adding a blog to my site....Just curious.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
Alexander Supertramp said:
On the backside of this...How much will a blog help with the web rankings? Is there a statistic that shows blogs will add a higher ranking? I was think of adding a blog to my site....Just curious.
I've heard it helps quite a bit...no stats to back it up though...a big reason why I'm adding one to my site as well

Name
I'm Rick James
Bee Busy said:
[quote="Alexander Supertramp":27ipcqx1]On the backside of this...How much will a blog help with the web rankings? Is there a statistic that shows blogs will add a higher ranking? I was think of adding a blog to my site....Just curious.
I've heard it helps quite a bit...no stats to back it up though...a big reason why I'm adding one to my site as well[/quote:27ipcqx1]

I heard that as well...Fred is really helping me out a lot understanding the world of tech stuff.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner

A blog helps IF people go to it, and share it or link back to it.

So... it helps web rankings if you work at it, and make it worth reading.

Most don't have the juice or the talent to develop a compelling blog - so they give up and then have a blog with a few posts every once in awhile, and that's that.

Because Mike already has people who come to see his site - I'm sure as they post comments and "like" things, it will help.

I like to write... so blogs work for me.

Lisa

Name
I'm Rick James
LisaWagnerCRS said:

Most don't have the juice or the talent to develop a compelling blog - so they give up and then have a blog with a few posts every once in awhile, and that's that.

Because Mike already has people who come to see his site - I'm sure as they post comments and "like" things, it will help.

Lisa

So what about freelance bloggers. I link and post, lets say your blog. That obviously will help you, but can it help my google placement? Because with my life, there is no way I can keep up on a blog, but I would like to have my clients coming back to my site with new blog updates, even though I use a "freelance blogger"?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
LisaWagnerCRS said:
[quote="Alexander Supertramp":1is78rr4]On the backside of this...How much will a blog help with the web rankings? Is there a statistic that shows blogs will add a higher ranking? I was think of adding a blog to my site....Just curious.

Lisa

So what about freelance bloggers. I link and post, lets say your blog. That obviously will help you, but can it help my google placement? Because with my life, there is no way I can keep up on a blog, but I would like to have my clients coming back to my site with new blog updates, even though I use a "freelance blogger"?[/quote:1is78rr4]

Brent - as long as people are coming to your site to read the content it helps. So you add your "two cents" to the post of other things and make sure you have a widget that allows them to hit "like" and share as well. Those are all links back to YOUR site then. And yes it helps me too... but if you don't like to write - and mine is fun to read (LOL) - then why not use it to educate your list? But add the button for rankings because that is how you benefit the most on your site.

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom