The New Mytee M5 Plus

Name
John LaBarbera
Here is our newest model, in response to many user suggestions.

1) Pneumatic wheels
2) Power cords tied together
3) Defoam adjustable automatic injection
4) Waist high regulator
5) QD's on auto fill/pump-out
6) Muffler set with built-in connects for dual Air Hogs for air series

MSRP $2599.00 available only from selected distributors

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
looks cool but the defoamer setup is in the way and not needed, I see that as getting knocked off the first time it goes into a door way or riding in the van and bangs against the inside wall. I need defoamer on like 1 in a 100 jobs. I would rather deal with it manually, as in a handful thrown around on the carpet topically.

be careful about listening too much to input, another example of this is joe bristor and swivel cuffs, not needed the originals are less to go wrong, and didn't need to swivel.

Brett

Mytee can move that to the front under the handle for people who want it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
you could always make it a draw tank for metering chems, if you hook up the auto fill part...

and G your smoking crack....no swivels??? SCREW that....tried a set with no swivel...kept kinking my damn hose...put the swivel on....no more kinks

steve g

Name
steve garrett
floorguy said:
you could always make it a draw tank for metering chems, if you hook up the auto fill part...

and G your smoking crack....no swivels??? SCREW that....tried a set with no swivel...kept kinking my damn hose...put the swivel on....no more kinks

hose kinks, sounds like a personal problem

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
steve g said:
floorguy said:

hose kinks, sounds like a personal problem

ohhh thats right you run that saber that gets to what 135? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when you heat the hose it softens and doesnt pull well

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Well done John.

Now, what are the vitals ??

PSI ?

Vacs ?

Solution tank capacity ?

Waste tank capacity ?

Overall dimensions ?

I particularly like the locking front wheels and the "free" electrical lead set-up.

Do the axles on the pneumatic tires stick out further than the wheels ?

If so, can they be shortened to stay inside the wheel so they do not damage walls or technicians ankles ?

Is there an easy drain port for the solution tank so that water can be dumped without having to extract it via the vac; hose ?

The entire set-up looks like it would be fairly easy to load into any van by laying the machine back on it's handles and hooking first one front wheel into the van, then lifting and putting the other front wheel in.

Then simply lift the handles up to wheel the machine in.

Very practical design.

Congratulations.

Ooroo,

8)

Name
John LaBarbera
Shorty Down Under said:
Well done John.

Now, what are the vitals ??

PSI ?

Vacs ?

Solution tank capacity ?

Waste tank capacity ?

Overall dimensions ?

I particularly like the locking front wheels and the "free" electrical lead set-up.

Do the axles on the pneumatic tires stick out further than the wheels ?

If so, can they be shortened to stay inside the wheel so they do not damage walls or technicians ankles ?

Is there an easy drain port for the solution tank so that water can be dumped without having to extract it via the vac; hose ?

The entire set-up looks like it would be fairly easy to load into any van by laying the machine back on it's handles and hooking first one front wheel into the van, then lifting and putting the other front wheel in.

Then simply lift the handles up to wheel the machine in.

Very practical design.

Congratulations.

Ooroo,

8)

Hi Shorty,

Thank you, you bring up some good points. I'll look into the axle question. And the solution tank drain is very good that also I need to do.

This has the same spec's and weight as an M5. 144"/230 cfm, 500 psi. auto fill/pump-out, 15 gals. 15 amps cord one, 12 amps cord two.

Bjorn

no cup holder

no ipod charger

cigarette lighter

cd player or dvd blue ray

micro wave

popcorn maker

not even a cotton candy machine

HOW RUDE

you have learned nothing from the *** brain trust

Name
Lee Stockwell
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":3r656rrm]Now how do you get the darn bowling balll OUT of the waste tank?

Don't you have a drain valve?[/quote:3r656rrm]

Ouch... Those two questions together remind me of a painful kidney stone episode.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
who are the dealers that are going to carry it

I need to buy a new portable but keep dragging my feet

So you need one 20 amp circuit and one 15 amp circuit to run it?

Not complaining but it doesn't have heat?

Everytime I have kinked a hose it has been my fault but I keep pinching them off at the wand from vacuum and heat. Can't use a coolcuff at the wand, have to put on a normal cuff to have flexability that the cool cuff doesn't have.

Name
John LaBarbera
steve frasier said:
who are the dealers that are going to carry it

I need to buy a new portable but keep dragging my feet

So you need one 20 amp circuit and one 15 amp circuit to run it?

Not complaining but it doesn't have heat?

Everytime I have kinked a hose it has been my fault but I keep pinching them off at the wand from vacuum and heat. Can't use a coolcuff at the wand, have to put on a normal cuff to have flexability that the cool cuff doesn't have.

Cord one is about 16 amps. Cord 2 is under 15 amps. They will both work on 15 amp outlets. I use the 230VAC/dual 115 VAC clothes dryer adapter when I use the machine, just easier for me. No Heat. I know we have a Dist. in Portland, but off the top of my head, I don't know who.

Name
John LaBarbera
Lee Stockwell said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":dsik4nsd][quote="Lee Stockwell":dsik4nsd]Now how do you get the darn bowling balll OUT of the waste tank?

Don't you have a drain valve?[/quote:dsik4nsd]

Ouch... Those two questions together remind me of a painful kidney stone episode.[/quote:dsik4nsd]

Sorry, I bet they felt like a bowling ball.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
you know those tires that come on bigger dehus are nice
and they never go flat
just my opinion

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
About the tires that come on the bigger dehums that never go flat.

You are right, they don't go flat.

I have had the large pump-up tires on my Cimex for about four years.

The first set I wore out with only one problem.

The seconf lot, Chinese imports, do slowly go down over about three months so I keep a bike pump in the van which takes less than a minute to pump-up both tires.

I have had a flat tire once on my original tires when they were getting a bit bald, I picked up a staple in one.

That also deflated my ego as well as the tire.

Luckily I also still carry the old wheels/tires in the van, so it was a quick change over and carry on with the job.

Those "dehum" tires, although big, do not flex very much and are still hard to take eqipment upstairs with, and also a pain when going over small obstacles such as extension leads inside, or small branches, etc; outside.

The pump up tires make this job so much easier.

I have tried both the "dehum" tires, and also pump up tires on both my Cimex and my big TF3500.

The pump-ups were the easiest to take upstairs and also manouver around on the ground be it over concrete, grass, dirt, sand, etc.

I believe that this is due to the fact that they are able to flex more and absorb any hard objects.

That's my tuppence worth.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
One other thing I had forgotten................. :oops:

Regarding the wheels, in it's present format, there are two small, hard swivel wheels at the front, and two large fixed direction wheels with tires, at the rear.

The machine can be turned in it's own space if there are six wheels instead of two.

This would comprise of four swivel wheels under the body that the machine rests on when in use, the two larger wheels are elevated slightly off the carpet.

When the machine is to be moved any distance, it is pulled back over with the handles, these larger rear wheels come into contact with the floor and all four swivel wheels are off the floor, and the machine can be wheeled away easily.

What this means is if you are in a confined area such as the back of a van, when the machine is sitting on all four swivels, the machine can be turned within it's own dimension, instead of rocking and manouvering with the fixed wheels that would normally be on the floor.

Both my old Australian made portables are set-up in this configuration, one is getting close to twenty years old.

I'll take a pic in the next couple of days to fully explain the set-up.

Ooroo.

:oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom