The new Resoil.

Mikey P

Administrator
Homecare09.jpg

CleanEvo

I'm going to get rid of everything and put that thing in the back of a Smart car.

Friendly looking little guy, isn't he?

Bob Foster

Looks good Willy. You got yourself a nice niche market in Vancouver and with low expenses too.

Bob Foster

I like that little George portable. I thing it beats the hell out of the upright shampoo machines. Hopefully consumers don't figure out how to use it right. If they do use the machine properly then they will eliminate work for us because the residual soap left behind by the uprights that greatly increases resoiling will not be left with this machine.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Why not the smaller version?

Same size brushes but with out the tower.

This model has a vac, does a good job setting the pile and I can use it with the Host powder if the custy pays the freight. I'm not sure if they still sell the plain Jane model any more. And at $800 for the demo model from my supplier, I can't complain.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Those back wheels on your recoil look kind of flimsy.
In fact the whole thing looks cheap.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Mikey P said:

I wonder how big of a generator it would take to run that thing so it could be truckmounted like the other resoils are, its so powerful I don't even need 2.5" vac hose

Willy P

Name
Willy P
steve g said:
[quote="Mikey P":aqfzhh68]
Homecare09.jpg

I wonder how big of a generator it would take to run that thing so it could be truckmounted like the other resoils are, its so powerful I don't even need 2.5" vac hose[/quote:aqfzhh68]

Caused a blackout on the Eastern Seaboard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom