The new Ricky G. triple planetary rotary attachment.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I to would be very interested in the results. I have the Versa Pro 175 rotary and this would be the perfect fit. However, I don't want to spend 650 if it doesn't do what is advertized.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Some of us played with it at MF6, it did what it is advertised for us that saw it and played with it.

So do you think that that added speed of the agitation makes the unit worth the price tag?

Seems like a practical solution for those that already have a 175.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I checked it out at MF-6 it looks to be constructed well and operates much like the Planetary of the Cimex. It has a little more torque than the Cimex, but for the money it's the next best thing.

It's worth the money if you want a Cimex but are unsure about going the full boat. Even if you bought a Cimex later it won't be a waste because you can still use this as a second unit with your rotary.

What is the advantage of the three heads? Do they float, spin different? I have had great sucess with a 175 with a red pad and even a black on some nasties...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey Curtis, where have you been? Haven't seen you on the boards in a while.

Yes they spin and as they spin the do the planetary rotation thing that Cimex does. It provides much better cleaning.

Hey Jose (LOL) Ive been on 3 vacations and I spent about 3 months in the woods hunting before that. I took a little break cuz "smart guy" is harassing me. Thanks for the info..I went on RickyG website and didnt see a price.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
C Pennington said:
What is the advantage of the three heads? Do they float, spin different? I have had great sucess with a 175 with a red pad and even a black on some nasties...

After you use the scrub3 you will really start to enjoy your 175 and ditch the red/black pads. I'd just use Rick's fiber max pads for restys prescrub.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Nate The Great said:
Do you know if it can be run on a 300rpm plus machine?? Just curious.... :lol: High speed cleaning...

We only recommend the Scrub3 for 175 machines. That's what it is geared for.

Some of you saw the Scrub3 at MikeFest. The initial build for the Scrub3's were manufactured in a limited production, as our manufacturer was getting everything tooled up for production. Well everything's in place now for higher production. And we will now start ramping up production at a higher level. We'll be making a major "industry launch" of the Scrub3 this weekend at Connections in Florida. I think the Scrub3 will be a major benefit to the industry. The Cimex is still the MacDaddy of scrubbers. But the Scrub3 makes it possible to bring a higher level of scrubbing power to the table for cleaners that own a 175 rotary machine (at a reasonable price).

A

amazingcleansc

encapman said:
Nate The Great said:
Do you know if it can be run on a 300rpm plus machine?? Just curious.... :lol: High speed cleaning...

We only recommend the Scrub3 for 175 machines. That's what it is geared for.

Some of you saw the Scrub3 at MikeFest. The initial build for the Scrub3's were manufactured in a limited production, as our manufacturer was getting everything tooled up for production. Well everything's in place now for higher production. And we will now start ramping up production at a higher level. We'll be making a major "industry launch" of the Scrub3 this weekend at Connections in Florida. I think the Scrub3 will be a major benefit to the industry. The Cimex is still the MacDaddy of scrubbers. But the Scrub3 makes it possible to bring a higher level of scrubbing power to the table for cleaners that own a 175 rotary machine (at a reasonable price).

what makes the Cimex the mack daddy of scrubbers if the Scrub3 uses the same principal? Does the cimex scrub faster? What part of the scrub3 may fail if you attach it to a high speed scrubber?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Because the Scrub3 does not run on wheels like a Cimex it is not quite as easy to operate. I think thats why it comes in second to the Mex.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Shane T said:
Because the Scrub3 does not run on wheels like a Cimex it is not quite as easy to operate. I think thats why it comes in second to the Mex.

That too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom