The NEW SwapmeAt!

Mikey P

Administrator
Our beloved Jim Eckman has graciously donated his time to help moderate the new "For Sale" room.

A few changes.

Suppliers and Supportive Members items will now be listed in the same area to keep things simple.

New threads will be locked. If you have a question about a item for sale contact the seller via the PM feature here.
Many potential sellers are turned off or scared of selling things due to fear of assholes like Brevik coming in and belittling their stuff. By closing new threads I hope to see more action in this room.

If your item has sold please be kind and let one of Hoodledirk, Jimbo or myself know so we can remove the thread.

and just for good measure, please re read the basic rules.

1) Please have a price in mind & follow through by actually posting your asking price.
2) If you have pictures of the item please post them in the ad as well. If you don't have pics... Take some. It will only help your stuff sell faster.
3) Be honest about the condition of items & if possible list anything in need of repair. See #6...
4) Remember, SUPPLIERS pay a $20 ad placement fee for individual items in the SUPPLIER SPECIAL ROOM.
5) Supporting Members (who are not suppliers) get to post in the Garage Sale Room for free. If you aren't a Supporting Member don't be surprised if your ad comes up missing.
6) Please submit all questions regarding items via the Private Message feature here.
7) Refurbished/Reconditioned equipment is not new no matter what Bawb says.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
7) Refurbished/Reconditioned equipment is not new no matter what Bawb says.

IF I MAKE THE WHOLE DAMN THING WIT ALL NEW PARTS........

it's new!

no matter WHAT anyone sez:

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
No, Bawb, it is reconditioned to like new.

However, seeing as how you seem to know those machines, at least from what I read, it could even be better than NEW.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Savage said:
No, Bawb, it is reconditioned to like new.

However, seeing as how you seem to know those machines, at least from what I read, it could even be better than NEW.

NO...Bob...if i build a NEW UNIT from scratch..wit a new pumps AND a NEW blower all new gauges and NEW wiring right down to the tie wraps that hold the NEW wiring and a NEW frame to put all these NEW parts.......on

It IS a new unit...NOT reconditioned!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom