The numbers add up to the ideal Truckmount with the Boxxer XL from HydraMaster

Chris A

Name
Chris
I havent put a lot of hours on my boxer 421 but I do really like the way everything is laid out on the little guy. I would bet that will be a good machine. the only goofy thing is the exhaust hx is under the unit and not accessible without removing the tm

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
It's a well built unit. We've been playing around with one for a little over a month. Easy maintenance as well

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Real impressive dual wand #'s
185◦F continuous flow at 1.25GPM
Thought this one was just funny
produces a decibel level of 68db (at industry standard measurements of 12” Hg, 1.6 gpm water flow with closed doors

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Real impressive dual wand #'s
185◦F continuous flow at 1.25GPM
Thought this one was just funny
produces a decibel level of 68db (at industry standard measurements of 12” Hg, 1.6 gpm water flow with closed doors

Ya I was shaking my head when I seen that statement on noise level. Should of said from inside the home with the doors closed LOL. Just goes to show how much balls they got with their BS.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
If I can hardly dual wand with a screaming, Over driven #56, how is this 47 spinning at only 90% going to dual wand?

Hell, my 777 w/ 5009 has JUST enough vac for two wands, i just don't see how they have the nerve to make these claims.

Chris A

Name
Chris
A 47 slide in is enough for a wand/uph tool, which is about all the dualing we ever do.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I ve heard those have have issue's the one Jim's got is better because its liquid cooled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

matt30577

I've got about 130 hours on mine. Besides a little squeaking around one of the pulleys, it's performing like it should. I've just read a horror story on another forum, and I hope to read some positive feedback on this unit. Is there anyone out there who has gotten some good life out of this beast?

Name
jack zerkie
I,m glad they got better. I had the old unit a 470D 31 water cooled and a 47 blower. The one I had was junk. I had all the regular service at the dealer where I purchased it. They were very good but couldn,t fix it. I,m in Ft Myers Fl. HOT and I love it but the 470D didn,t. The unit just wouldn,t run hot. The service dept replaced most everything. I gave up and found the problem. The fuel was vaporizing due to all the heat. I fixed it by running a hose from the carb. intakeand outside the side door to the front panel. Now the air was cooler into the engine and that fixed the problem. I did call Hydramaster to explain, but they didn,t care and said I don,t know what I,m talking about. I then SOLD it to another cleaner and never heard anything more. Now life is great with my Larry Cobb 2045 and still cleaning the same carpets years later jz.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

hogjowl

Idiot™
My personal experience is that those dealers who really care about their customers don't sell those closed off, boxed in, temperamental, over-engineered money pits.

Opened up, easily accessed, simple units, made and serviced by dependable mfgs are the way to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom