Notice The official Atlanta Pet Rescue Raffle Prize List

Mikey P

Administrator
All proceeds from ticket sales will go to Furkids Animal Rescue & Shelters

http://furkids.org/
logo.png

Furkids is a 501c3 nonprofit charitable organization that operates the largest cage-free, no-kill shelter in the Southeast for rescued cats and a no-kill division for dogs. At these locations,animals experience the best care in a loving, safe environment until they are adopted into forever homes.
The Furkids mission is to help end pet overpopulation in Georgia through sterilization, high-quality adoption and by providing valuable spay/neuter services and pet care education to people in the community.
Furkids cares for more animals on a daily basis than any other local organization and has rescued and altered more than 15,000 animals since its founding in 2002. Approximately 1,000 animals are in the Furkids program today, in the Furkids shelters, 14 PetSmart and Petco adoption centers and more than 400 foster homes.

$23,713and counting.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
what is this and how does it work?

We hold a live raffle at the show. Vendors donate prizes. Attendees buy as many tickets as they want. Each prize has its own ticket container. Must be present to win. Most prizes are shipped to the winner. All ticket sales revenue goes to Furkids. You do not need to be present to donate a prize. The live drawing is held at the end of the show.

Reactions: Todd Millar

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
What An Awesome list of prizes!!!

I wish I could attend this event but my son will be in town during the show and wants me to meet his girlfriend.. :( ( frown for me missing the show-- not that my son has a GF.);)
have fun everyone..:very_drunk:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom