the ol' jack hammer...

Mikey P

Administrator
1721825255808.png

I think that was my first OP machine.

Horrible to use and maintain. Vibrated and resisted movement due to flimsy construction and 100% cotton pads.

OP/VLM has comme a long ways..

So long and far, in fact that I'm headed to Wisconsin on Sunday to show a commercial maintenance crew how to use a TOPS Phoenix OP unit to compliment their new Aerotech to maintain their vast property.

Saiger, ZipperErik and Scott Mckay/AT will be joining me for the fun.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
View attachment 127953

I think that was my first OP machine.

Horrible to use and maintain. Vibrated and resisted movement due to flimsy construction and 100% cotton pads.

OP/VLM has comme a long ways..

So long and far, in fact that I'm headed to Wisconsin on Sunday to show a commercial maintenance crew how to use a TOPS Phoenix OP unit to compliment their new Aerotech to maintain their vast property.

Saiger, ZipperErik and Scott Mckay/AT will be joining me for the fun.
I just finished a side by side comparison cleaning 3 identical buildings. 3 story low rise apartments. First building I did with my Apex using Saiger's Code Red and it came out pretty decent. The next 2 buildings I did with my Oreck for the stairs and the Phoenix for the hallways and lobby. Took 1.5 hours less time and I had the manager inspect the buildings and pick the ones that came out best. She picked the ones cleaned with the Phoenix. Said the carpets looked cleaner and brighter. Used Saiger's Code Red of Encaps and microfiber pads.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I have one similar. Mine's silver with bigger wheels. "Orbitec" by Clark Lancaster. I sold my two-year-old KLR to buy it. Made me a lot of money from about 2005 until I got a Phoenix. I have used both on bigger jobs. Phoenix is faster and much smoother.

Had the old blue wheels-up machine from Guerkink before the Orbitec.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom