The old money maker

Name
Ron lippold
P1170179.jpg

P1220182.jpg

Scott

meAt said:
do you have that bUttErflY tattooed just above your butt crack??

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Ron told me when he's not in the mood it just says "YTBA" but when he sees his truck "You're The Boss from Albuqerque" is clearly spelled out.

Don't care to see myself, though.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Awesome looking van...Really

But what is it that you do?

Butterflys? Really?

I couldn't tell what the hell the truck was from the second pic...which is the point of view of most customers.

Yes, I know it's carpet cleaning...but that's because I also clean carpets

I would spend the money and do it over bro.

Unless you go into the butterfly business...I guess.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Was my first thought about the signage to. "You're the Boss" O K
I recognize the truck since I've seen enough pics of them, but the average shmoe on the street would have to look at that truck for a minute or two just to figure it out.

Name
Ron lippold
ron that is just what I wanted its different, sure beats the hell out of jacks carpet cleaning and windshield repair and bug spraying lettered on the side of a old broke ford van.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Cool gig and truck Ron.

As far as branding, it's a weird thing. Picture usually doesn't have to collarate( I don't freaken know how to spell) with what the co. does. One of my favorites is some old looking airplane in a red logo and clouds if I remember right. It's for a brand of pizza, old barren I think it's the name.

Albert

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Ron;

I like the "green implication" of the butterfly.

I think it gets people to read the rest of the sign.

Do you have a safe or green chemical line you feature?

I think cleaners should have a "safe" chemical group for customers looking for that type of cleaning.

We like green cleaners with "no hazardous ingredients" as defined by OSHA.

Just don't support Green Seal. They want to eliminate 90% of the raw materials that make up the industry's good formulations.

Larry

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Larry Cobb said:
Ron;

I like the "green implication" of the butterfly.

I think it gets people to read the rest of the sign.

Do you have a safe or green chemical line you feature?

I think cleaners should have a "safe" chemical group for customers looking for that type of cleaning.

Larry why would a good carpet cleaner promote "safe" or "green" chemicals to customers? Would that mean all other chems we use are dangerous for them? I personally think that "unsafe" and "ungreen" chemicals that most of the cc-ers use are just as safe if used correctly and in moderation... I guess I just don't like the fact that now we should buy different chem lines just b/c of the green movement.
Come to think of it, I never got sick with the chemicals I have been using for years everyday all day- much less should customers who are exposed to them the fraction of the time. And yes I do have allergies too in the spring time and in the fall. Also I could get very sick with a piece of kiwi, so I know how it is to be sensitive to things in our environment.
I know I am not the most qualified person to ask questions- just wanted to let it out.
Z

John Watson

What are you?? Some sort of Lone Wolf????

Great looking rig Ron.. They must like the truck, cause you just need to wear the checkered sports coat to look like one of those car salesman.. Or is that Daddy Warbucks???

Cousin

Completely agree with that style of advertising, Ron.

I have done it in the past with a great deal of success.

Had to stop advertising, too much work :oops:

But I can't get over the size of the trucks carpet cleaners are getting into.

We're going to need an articulated license soon :roll:

M

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom