The old school gets some respect.

Mikey P

Administrator
Please welcome a few new Administrators to Mikey's Board.

in order of age.. (I'm guessing) but not maturity.

Jim Eckman
Terje Brevic
Fred Boyle
Jimmy Ladwig
Danny Strickland
Waldo

In all honesty, with out these guys and the existing Admins, this board would never have become what it is today...

The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum and Bird Room.

Thanks guys!

Becker

Name
Becker
honestly, how much free time does waldo have. he has a full time job, a part time cleaning buss. a woman, and what... a doz kids?

what room is he admitting.

Becker

Name
Becker
oh hell, he hs time then.

and to toss him off some bad posts, I will ad a lambo to my sig.

the dude has never seen a sports car

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I am so happy I finally made it to the top of my profession.

I will act responsible and with malcontent.......always......sniff.

My first order of business will be to bring ODIN back into the family........where he belongs.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Well I post so infrequnet nowadaays ,I saw this and felt compelled yo utter a few tings heah...

Jim Eckman ,I still have your emails from 2002 when mom passed...Your my bud fo evah...simple.

Terje with my son visiting Norwayright now ,an the first cleaner form the bbs I met.He knows my story I know his,tku for Shirt and bein a roommate in 2003 Baltimore Summerfest...

Jimmy--- Mr.Had opel gts like me,who tells it like it is and knows how much bs is made for hapless cleaners to take there money...Git em tiger...

You got Danny Strickland,wonderful caring family guy,still got your Cleanfax right cheer waitin for your autograf like all the other manuals an mags I got...
When ya want inside nitty gritty right here ...

Awesome to see the Mass peep representin us, The massachustts mauler ,Fred of whom we all nowabout.Loves his family ,integrty and hard work got that self made man a long ways...

Waldo even though i went from number 6 on list to nowhere MAN...lol.Tku for ever puttin me up there.Long before the bbs there was only sweat ,xhaustion and more day after days of that same stuff.The number 6 on the lis was like when Jonnie G gave me cleaner of the yerar in 2003 award.some one somewhere gave me a pat on the back.An after 33 yrs,The back is as broke as can be lol...

Any who i will not spell check,i will not conform ,,,Marty enjoy readin this ya big vortex shot you lol....

Mikey props to you and yours an for me ...Caesar rides his chariot off into the sunset...enjoy 09,cuz 10 is comin oh so soon...

joe harper

Name
joe harper
THIS PLACE IS LIKE A "dRUg Re-Hab" :roll: :roll: :roll:

They are out 30 days.................. and....................."BACK AGAIN" :shock:

MIKEY.... :?: ....."Can you just charge $6.00 for the SM fee.... :idea:

I think you should offer a "METHADONE" program...... :wink:

No-One is ever going to make it "OuT" :oops:

F

FB7777

No thanks

all we can do is make a Poll

its a rent a cop position

stick it up your ass

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Sweet will ban Crowley tonight. Suppliers if you want to be put on center stage let me know I expect some heavy discounts. I will be expecting a phone call from Lababrbararaa this evening.

Golden Boy

F

FB7777

the best you can do SPicolli is take a POLL whether he should be banned or not

Hall Monitors gots no buttons :shock:

F

FB7777

there isn't enough weed in spicolli's basement to make you do a foolhardy thing like give waldo buttons :shock:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Won't be long and everyone will be an admin. A couple of them aren't worthy because they haven't truly "Made it". In my opinion, if you can't make it full time, you haven't got the nuts to be an admin. It's the boys who "don't have the time" to be an admin that should be one. A number of these dudes are probably teetering on the edge of bankruptcy. JMO.

lance

If you don't want Waldito to notice your replies, just put a pic of a pitcher of beer first.....he'll be so distracted he won't be able to pay attention to the words underneath.

Name
steve snail
Jimmy sez

Mikey I take it you're a stalker........trying to find me..............ever so close........come closer......closer..........................BANG!

Machiavelli is flexing his sphere of influence, keep your enemy's close.

be afraid...be very afraid! He has his eye on all of us...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom