The outside demos raised quite the stink in Vegas.

Mikey P

Administrator
1569515289657.png

If the noise wasn't bad enough, the carbon monoxide level was insane...

When all the units were running most humans had to get the f out of the garage. Steam Action had more machines than I could count and at one time were running all of them.

The LV Fire Marshal was called out and shut the shit show down on the 1st day. Restoration fans were added the next two days which helped with the CO but not the noise.

The garage was adjacent to the trade show hall much like the Mirage and the former Hilton locations but if Cooper has to pull an ICE and put the trucks too far away, it's gonna be a big fail.

One or more vendors are saying fix it or we're not coming back.

A three year contract with the Paris hotel will be the challenge.

Last edited:
F

FB7777

And these are the industries top minds....

I can see some poor inbred dipshit from Alabama running his brand new truckmount indoors cause he just demoed it in Vegas and doesn’t know any better

Should have locked everyone in so the industry can have a genetic reset

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
And these are the industries top minds....

I can see some poor inbred dipshit from Alabama running his brand new truckmount indoors cause he just demoed it in Vegas and doesn’t know any better

Should have locked everyone in so the industry can have a genetic reset

I don't think Mahatma Gandhi has any fears of you taking his place among the compassionate and beloved of history Fred....just a guess. :lol:

F

FB7777

I don't think Mahatma Gandhi has any fears of you taking his place among the compassionate and beloved of history Fred....just a guess. :lol:

I’ve been listening to too many Joe Rogan and Bill Burr Podcasts...

Both former New Englanders ( Burr was raised 2 miles from my house)

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

randy

Name
Randy
When I saw that picture I figured they were near a door / opening that wasn't in the photo.
WOW, stupid Cooper better have a great insurance policy. Gross negligence rulings are expensive, automatically triples what the jury awards in most states. The hotel wouldn't be in the clear on this either as they allowed it. I bet they called the fire Marshall if a hotel guest didn't. Anyone who saw this will be like, " no way will an idiot carpet cleaner ever come in my house. These people are dangerous ".

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
When I saw that picture I figured they were near a door / opening that wasn't in the photo.
WOW, stupid Cooper better have a great insurance policy. Gross negligence rulings are expensive, automatically triples what the jury awards in most states. The hotel wouldn't be in the clear on this either as they allowed it. I bet they called the fire Marshall if a hotel guest didn't. Anyone who saw this will be like, " no way will an idiot carpet cleaner ever come in my house. These people are dangerous ".
And you know the symptoms can present
Up to a week AFTER exposure......😎😎

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom