The post about Greenie below...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I seldom frequent the bbs any more.So right now is the first I heard about this situation...

1st ...to Mikey and the rest. Stand by him the best you can.This is what true brothers/sister do. He has a great family here...

2nd...to Lisa your one of the finest ladies,I never met . Keep the faith and your chin up at all times . Your a gem shining brightly in the darkness...We all agree.

3rd...To the gentleman who post his situation,I hope it is resolved to you satisfaction .Good Luck Sir...

4th...Jeff,we have all had tuff times,some very some much easier.But from that 4 page email you sent me back in 2002. I knew as you inquired about the success of my business.Your were a special person who comes along once in a blue moon. You asked about every phase of my operation.An we became instant friends. I met you one time in 2002 at Summerfest and we had the best of times.So now in the worst of times.You know I am there for you as I would be for any cleaner on this or any other bb...You know the number.But do what is right as best you can. Tommorow all ways comes and wit it the dawn of anew beginning.

5th...To those that would kick you when your down.You would not want it ever happening to you.Especially one individual who did me wrong.An you know exactly who the f-you are. At least Jeff has loads of buds.Whilst you have none.Cept some fella who Lone Wolf's I believe...Hint for you all.

6th...for those who care not about me,know this.I stand right by your side in your loyalty and love for Jeff...Bottomline.
and that perhaps is our one and only bond.If I can help you help Jeff,or Jeff help Jeff. Im down .Garanteed .

7th...enuf cause its lookin like the f-n, Ten Commandments...Caes-stay safe,do your best all,enjoy the rest of the year,have a great Holiday season,Hope your Winter is profitable. An Rock on...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom