Idiot™
IMG_0173.JPG

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
This is what I saw on the internet, and therefore must be true:

Moderate beer consumption has been linked to a number of health benefits, including providing heavy amounts of B vitamins and reducing the risk of kidney stones. However, some nutritional factors differ depending on the type of beer consumed. Silicon, an element found in beer, promotes bone strength, which is important in preventing osteoporosis. Studies show that silicon levels are highest in pale beers and those with larger amounts of hops, versus dark beers.

But dark beers also have nutritional reasons to shine. They often contain more fiber than pale beers, which can help reduce cholesterol levels and improve heart health.

In addition, dark beer is packed with iron, which scientists believe may result from the malt and hops used to produce these types of beer. A critical component of the human body, iron is essential to life. It helps carry oxygen in the blood and regulates cell growth, among other functions. Women tend to be at a higher risk for iron deficiency than men, so drink up ladies — a dark beer could be just what the doctor ordered.

Ron K

Nice seeing there Tom. I'll let you know how our HUGE purchase turns out, and thanks for the ICE discount!:icon_cool:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
This is what I saw on the internet, and therefore must be true:

Moderate beer consumption has been linked to a number of health benefits, including providing heavy amounts of B vitamins and reducing the risk of kidney stones. However, some nutritional factors differ depending on the type of beer consumed. Silicon, an element found in beer, promotes bone strength, which is important in preventing osteoporosis. Studies show that silicon levels are highest in pale beers and those with larger amounts of hops, versus dark beers.

But dark beers also have nutritional reasons to shine. They often contain more fiber than pale beers, which can help reduce cholesterol levels and improve heart health.

In addition, dark beer is packed with iron, which scientists believe may result from the malt and hops used to produce these types of beer. A critical component of the human body, iron is essential to life. It helps carry oxygen in the blood and regulates cell growth, among other functions. Women tend to be at a higher risk for iron deficiency than men, so drink up ladies — a dark beer could be just what the doctor ordered.
Gotta show that to my wife. Kind of reminds of one of my Vietnamese friends. He went to the doctor who told him the beer he was drinking had too much sugar and wasn't good for him. The doctor recommended a lighter, dryer beer. My friend goes home and tells his wife that his doctor says he must drink this beer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom