The Pro1200 New Pictures

Mikey P

Administrator
Awesome

They offered me a free one if I agreed to take it to trade shows and pimp it here...

I think I'd rather pay for it and not be on the hook..

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Looks great Ben. The way Sapphire set up the fresh and waste tanks underneath the reel and unit you get an incredible amount of space compared to the 1980's setup of the old/still used Butler/White Magic design. It looks like you can put in some floor tools and tile tools now to do the jobs that a modern day carpet cleaner does. P.s. change those oils at the first 50 hours on the pump and blower. After that, don't even look at the machine for the next five years.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Looks bad ass....

Now keep it for 5000 hours and find out what its really made of.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ben did you consider going with a Spartan van set up?

chevyspartan.jpg

If so, why not?

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yeah I actually was having a custom box built for the machine but the backorder was too long for me to wait so I just got the cargo van. My next one will probably be in the box truck style.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Truck looks great. I have a 2002 WM 1200 that still runs great. Hope you enjoy your modern version as much.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yeah I actually was having a custom box built for the machine but the backorder was too long for me to wait so I just got the cargo van. My next one will probably be in the box truck style.
It does take awhile, last one was 3-months from order to delivery, I have on order now but I knew it would be awhile when I ordered it.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Congrats Ben, that machine looks nice. How wide is the suction hose reel and how much of that clears the door opening? Please keep us posted on performance, it seems to be hard to obtain reviews from owners of SS tm's (new units that is) the 870 was in the running for my choice however it was new to the field and I couldn't get a single review.
Like Mikey I think it would be a perfect fit for a spartan box.

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Hey Scott. I think melon head was drinking a bit last night. He texted me something equally unintelligible along about that same time.

hogjowl

Idiot™
TCS carries these units. Good thing to know. I talked with Mike about them this morning and I think he may not be as up to date on the options as he will be at some time, because he told me the waste tank is either a 120 wall mount, or a 105 gallon sub-mount one. I think he is comfused? Mike likes to mount tanks on the walls of the vans, for some unknown reason. Like Satan, I'd like to know how what the measurement is from the hose reel to the back door.

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, all that room in Ben's video has me second guessing the need of a ugly ass box truck.

Can I fit an RE, a 175, an upright, tile tools, buckets, rakes, rolls of tarps, a few large tupperwares, Studebaker/Pods and my Marty Love Doll back there without having to take it all out to get to the doll on rainy days..?

hogjowl

Idiot™
To tell you the truth, for me anyway, it comes down to this:

The only way to carry all the tools and accessories needed to truly offer a professional job is to purchase an Aerotec. That also is the only way to gain the top performance available.

If you can't afford that, or can't manage handling that size vehicle in your business, then you have to decide what you want to leave at the office.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had (5) Cimex's in the back of our Butler in a box Tuesday plus drying equipment that is always on there. (15) Airmovers and (2) Drizair 2000's and a Rover.

Although for the highway I prefer the Spartan box and a slide in, it feels more like a regular van and not as klunky to drive around as the Butler in a box. The Spartan just cruises down the highway doing 80 mph effortlessly.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
We had (5) Cimex's in the back of our Butler in a box Tuesday plus drying equipment that is always on there. (15) Airmovers and (2) Drizair 2000's and a Rover.

Although for the highway I prefer the Spartan box and a slide in, it feels more like a regular van and not as klunky to drive around as the Butler in a box. The Spartan just cruises down the highway doing 80 mph effortlessly.

A job with 5 cimexs? :eekk:

Now thats a job!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had six running at one of the universities the passed two weekends. The 5 we at a theater....the consession are and entry were just horrible so I thought why not make it easier and remove some of the soil load. I set up the Butler, it was smoking hot, I was melting gum just with the heat. I was a little worried about feathering in where the encap met the steam. :eekk:

The encap looked better, much brighter! I know I was removing more soil with HWE and it looked greatly improved but just not as bright. I hit the managers office and crawled out and put the unit up. My tech's just laughed at me and said the power of the Cimex beat you. :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom