the real deal on h202??

jcdsog

I bought some 40 vol. from sallys prob 6 months ago. i think i have used it twice. prob just 1 oz to a 2.5 gal sprayer because of all that i have read i am not trying to mess anyones carpets up. i can honestly say that i haven't noticed a difference. im very hesitant to use it because i know it is sometimes used as an alternative to chlorine bleach.

i had read the threads concerning this product and maybe it's just me but i havent really noticed any difference with it. perhaps i'm using it at too low of a dilution. or maybe on carpets that it makes no difference.

can someone tell me when i should be using this and what their experiences with it are. is it better on synthetic? or should i just not bother with it? i'd rather hear what yall have to say as opposed to replacing a customers carpet.

jcdsog said:
I bought some 40 vol. from sallys prob 6 months ago. i think i have used it twice. prob just 1 oz to a 2.5 gal sprayer because of all that i have read i am not trying to mess anyones carpets up. i can honestly say that i haven't noticed a difference. im very hesitant to use it because i know it is sometimes used as an alternative to chlorine bleach.

i had read the threads concerning this product and maybe it's just me but i havent really noticed any difference with it. perhaps i'm using it at too low of a dilution. or maybe on carpets that it makes no difference.

can someone tell me when i should be using this and what their experiences with it are. is it better on synthetic? or should i just not bother with it? i'd rather hear what yall have to say as opposed to replacing a customers carpet.

I think it is best used in situations where you would use stain magic for removing organic stains. As far as a pre-spray booster, a good prespray should not need to be boosted. That is why I use Prochem presprays. I have read a lot of positive feedback about the O2 system but I can't find a reason to switch from the juice I am currently using.

jcdsog

good info. so i shouldnt be boosting it in the prespray. i use cti's extreme clean and matrix's grand slam and they do a pretty good job by themselves which is why i was wondering why to use it myself. thanks.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Anywhere you have organic stains.. Oxidizerz work well on orgranic substances. So if you have problem with cat pee yellow that your grandslam or extreme clean often won't touch, you can use that stuff to boost. Also it helps with traffic lanes graying in removing the microsized soils that get stuck in the microscratches often present in traffic lanes. Or if you have a furntur stain, you can use. Remember any oxidizer will be boosted when you add an alkaline so often people will dilute about a cup do a gallon, or the dilution that they have played around with and... treat the spots you know will be problems ahead of time and then prespray. Your prespray if its on the alkaline side and majority of the time it is, will boost the reaction of the H2O2 and will often remove it during your normal cleaning with out any additional steps.

Thats one of the particualr reasons i enjoy using the 02 system. I don't have to mess with boosting it with an oxidizer to make it it do its job. its got a good oxidizer in it that works quite well with little to no harm to the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom