The real story behind my Chimp.

Mikey P

Administrator
He is actually my 21 year old daughter's live in boyfriend. They have their own apartment across town.

He's been with us for about 2 years and can be trusted to drive the V by himself.
Not enough eye for detail to do tile/stone work on his own but plenty for carpet.

I dont call him chimp to his face, just in jest here.

What I do call him when I'm referring to him on the cell while I'm talking to you guys is Ken Snow Jr. :shock:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Yeah nicknames can catch up with you.

I started referring to my father as Darth Vader back in the late 70's.

(The voice, the manner of movement through the building, the amount of pity he showed for those who screwed up something with a customer)

Some years later he found out about it, and asked me who Darth Vader was.

When I explained the character and context, he took it as a compliment :shock:

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
What are you going to do when they brake up. Speaking of brakes, tell him not to ride them. The fluid can heat up and boil, causing problems.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Back to the story at hand.

How is he with area rugs or upholstery? Do you think you'll let him graduate beyond wall to wall carpet?

Has he given you any indication of his future ambitions?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Is this the same who was jerkin his gerkin to the "firefighters of Santa Cruz" calander in a customers house a while back? If so I congratulate you on the addition to your Family!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Hey Mikey.................is the live in boyfriend a ILLEGAL MEXICAN?

G

Is this the same one that was rollin around on the floor with Mrs. Piff's dog?

G

My Chimps are older; they are trained; so the only thing they need from me is secret sauce tanks topped off and a paycheck; and occasional fist fight for breaking stuff behind my house. Other than that they are great guys. I sure would like a few more like them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom