The return of Duane Oxley

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I got mine.

It's nice and I love that the extra height allows for more hose. It's built well, like the old Prochem reels were.

I think Rokan could easily built extra tall models just as good for the Promaster, Transit, Sprinter if they wanted to.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Sorry.... didn’t mean to open a can of worms. Justin asked me about him and mentioned that he was still waiting on reels. I remembered this wasn’t the first time shit like this happened, so found the post and tagged him so he could see.

Best of intentions.....

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Listen here you up to no good, good for nothin, get dizzy from a casual stroll thru the desert, talking like a honkey, good for nothing, guy from a fly over state, only half a day motobiker, good for nothin, guy who throw others guys stuff out in the desert, guy like you, and I ain't wanna here no mo from you!

Undastand?
You're funny...looking. :biggrin:

Reactions: Nomad74

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Well.... this creates a dilemma for me.

I building out Promaster 2.. exact copy of 1. ( so much easier to copy proven concept)

Buy another tall/. Skinny from DO. Or modify my existing reel To match his specs......

Doable? A bit of work

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Rolling eyes...

Agreed!

It’s my perception/opinion that he thinks if he makes a fuss it will further delay things or cause problems or piss people off.

He’s being modest and isn’t in his nature to call anyone out, but in this case I think it’s warranted. Which is why I asked the direct question of how long he’s been waiting and when the order was placed. Then he’s simply responding to the inquiries of others and not throwing anyone under the bus.

And now I’m sure he’s really uncomfortable. But someone has to be the shit stirrer and since I’ve been doing such a good job of that lately....why not continue my streak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom