The return of Duane Oxley

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yep, if Duane isn't aware of your online superstar status, like he was of Damon's, your foooked...

I blame Damon for Justin's troubles and I feel he should send his reel to Justin to make it right.
I don't think he even knew who I was, at least that was the impression I got. But who knows. I guess I got lucky. I feel bad for you Justin. What's the issue Duane is telling you? I understand if you don't want to talk about it. When I was waiting for my Amtex to get fixed everyone wanted me to bash Ben. But the dude had my truckmount. The last thing I want to do is start talking crap about the guy. Anyway, I hope you get it corrected soon.

As for sending anyone my reel....from my cold dead hand.

Reactions: PrimaDonna

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Isn't that interesting that some people feel like they're being held hostages and afraid to say anything? Why do we allow this in our industry?

These types should be outed.... How many times will people go through the same thing: "it'll be done in about two weeks and then be shipped" ... Four weeks later: "yeah my fabricator was sick...Sorry, maybe another two weeks"...
Three weeks later: "I'm waiting on a part from a guy that was supposed to fix my Yugo's rear tail light... I'll get back to you"
Another month later: "the Indians bought up all available spec steel that we need for the welder... We have to wait sorry"
And on and on and on...

Come on man!

Especially after one pays for an order...you betterbedamnsure you make the product and ship it ASAP.

(yes rear tail lights... It doesn't make sense huh...but the Yugo is such a giant pile of shit that it has to have two tails)

Last edited:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Isn't that interesting that some people feel like they're being held hostages and afraid to say anything? Why do we allow this in our industry?

These types should be outed.... How many times will people go through the same thing: "it'll be done in about two weeks and then be shipped" ... Four weeks later: "yeah my fabricator was sick...Sorry, maybe another two weeks"...
Three weeks later: "I'm waiting on a part from a guy that was supposed to fix my Yugo's rear tail light... I'll get back to you"
Another month later: "the Indians bought up all available spec steel that we need for the welder... We have to wait sorry"
And on and on and on...

Come on man!

Especially after one pays for an order...you betterbedamnsure you make the product and ship it ASAP.

Couldn’t agree more. Get out if my head, Dude.

But, we must be respectful of people and the way they chose to deal with the situation. Some people just aren’t comfortable asserting themselves or have others reasons for preferring to keep quiet or deal with it in another way.

But, if people tolerate this kind of customer service, then they will continue to operate this way (as we have seen) We should stick together.

Reactions: Nomad74

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Couldn’t agree more. Get out if my head, Dude.

But, we must be respectful of people and the way they chose to deal with the situation. Some people just aren’t comfortable asserting themselves or have others reasons for preferring to keep quiet or deal with it in another way.

But, if people tolerate this kind of customer service, then they will continue to operate this way (as we have seen) We should stick together.

The more troubling aspect of this ordeal, is the fact that none of this is news about "Oxley". It's been the same regurgitated story over and over.
And the guy will always get another chance...and another.

Case in point: the very start of this thread....! And how it burned Mikey's hands... Like the wheelchair guy going downhill trying to slow down his wheels.

Name
Nate W.
Ask if it's in stock, call the credit card company to revoke the charge if it was never sent.. I'm sure if a lot of people complained about a company , they wouldn't be able to accept CC's..

Simple fix for Duane, don't sell what you don't have.... Or run the charge when the item ships..

And just ask Damon to ask his buddy Robbie to find out what the deal is... I'm sure it's all about who you know...:stir:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Ask if it's in stock, call the credit card company to revoke the charge if it was never sent.. I'm sure if a lot of people complained about a company , they wouldn't be able to accept CC's..

Simple fix for Duane, don't sell what you don't have.... Or run the charge when the item ships..

And just ask Damon to ask his buddy Robbie to find out what the deal is... I'm sure it's all about who you know...:stir:

It's hard to do anything if George Noory screws up your sleepy time...

Let's sue Art Bell an Noory.... Along with aluminium foil manufacturers... They're all at fault.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator

And on and on and on...

Come on man!

you forgot the famous Texan (yet Bellingham WA approved) Classic excuse of "Sorry I had rectal cancer for six months"...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom