The Role of Polymer in Encapsulation

Mikey P

Administrator
I thought today we could talk a little bit about the role that encap polymers play. There seems to be some confusion within our industry about the function of polymer in an encapsulation detergent. Well if gasoline is what powers your truck’s engine, a good polymer is the fuel of a good encap detergent. The ...
The post The Role of Polymer in Encapsulation appeared first on MikeysBoard.com !

More...

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Looks like polymer would be the "scientific term" Marty.

images

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
Like many buzzwords and trends in our industry this one needs to be better understood to separate fact from fantasy.

All manmade carpet fibers, from nylon to polypropylene, are POLYMERS.

Plastics are polymers.

A facinating science that invites marketing hyperbole. Solid science involves peer-review, and thus results that can be measured and repeated independently.

Carry on, very interesting subject!

Thanks,
Lee

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
I imagine Rick dumb'd down his explanation of how a true encapsulating polymer really works so nimrods like Jimmy and Merty could relate with Mrs PacMan eating Pez dots.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that all it does is provide a NON-SOIL attracting RESIDUE.

Not enough polymer in a RTU solution spread out over that 100-200 sq ft of coverage to provide any definition of "EnCaPsULaTIOn"

Just like spending thousands of dollars on a college education , it is the country's biggest type of FRAUD.
Unless you want to be a doctor or lawyer.

And don't take it from some scampoo supplier who has somebody else bottle his juice and puts his name on it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Jimmy, there is enough polymer in an RTU dilution to encapsulate soil (providing that the "encap" product was formulated with sufficient polymer).

It would be hard to imagine that encap would be having such strong success all over the country as well as in foreign lands, if it didn't work.

BTW I didn't make this stuff up. The chemistry behind these polymers was developed by real chemists in real laboratories.

9490_prof_1.jpg

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yeah RIcKy all of the other morons read the "cereal box" lies too.

Marketing BS is all it is.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Yeah RIcKy all of the other morons read the "cereal box" lies too.

Marketing BS is all it is.

I guess for the past decade, all the morons that have been using my services repeatedly, (and referring me to their other branches for carpet cleaning), have been reading the same cereal boxes. :oldrolleyes:

BTW James, their branches are unlike yours, they are generally in shopping malls or office buildings, not trees. :razz: :lol:

:stir::yoda:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Shorty aren't you the number one poster on his scampoo CULT board?

Wheres the other dimwits?

Bring the rest of those toothless shampoo geeks here..........and now!

Bunch of JW fags!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Unfortunatly, I have to "encap-a-poo" to the tune of about $2000 this weekend. Using that Devil Cimex.

I feel dirty.

Maybe I should cancel, for my custys sake.......

Coincidence Robert,
I'm also working Saturday for less than 7 hours.

Also using the mighty Big Yella.

This returns me AU $1600.00

It,s also the fifth time I've done this particular job.

There is another building, mirror image that is also due in a couple of weeks for the same amount of time & dollars.

Also the fifth time for that job.

The first 3 years of the buildings life, they had HWE guys do it, each time a different company.

I don't know why they keep getting me back because I'm also a hundred bucks + more than the others.

Maybe JiMmIeS pIxIe DuSt has them confused.....?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I really think that Jimmy is a very nice person at heart, it's just that he's a closet encap; addict and doesn't want any competition in his 'hood to know his true feelings.

Rest assured Jimmy, I've found your inspiration..........................

The Jimmy Fairy.

JimmyFairy_zps0c687112.jpg

Take care my friend.

:yoda:

PS:: Unfortunately, I'm NOT the numero uno poster on any forum & I'm pissed at that. :madder:

Also, tsk; tsk; you still can't get your facts straight, I'm not a religious person, JW or otherwise, so please, have some compassion for those that are, just like I do.

Let the anger out, but please, seek professional help, many people out there may be toothless, (I'm not one of them), but at least they are not heartless.

Life must be challenging up in Kneebrazka, but don't take it out on all the other nice folk that love you.

Peace my friend. :very_drunk:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Coincidence Robert,
I'm also working Saturday for less than 7 hours.

Also using the mighty Big Yella.

This returns me AU $1600.00

It,s also the fifth time I've done this particular job.

There is another building, mirror image that is also due in a couple of weeks for the same amount of time & dollars.

Also the fifth time for that job.

The first 3 years of the buildings life, they had HWE guys do it, each time a different company.

I don't know why they keep getting me back because I'm also a hundred bucks + more than the others.

Maybe JiMmIeS pIxIe DuSt has them confused.....?

I hear ya Mate! You know.....2 years ago I wouls have told ya to cram that Cimex up your arse! A job came by which was not cleanable with the TM, and was a great customer. I didn't want to lose the work, (8000 sf), so I borrowed a Cimex from a local competitor, grabbed some "juice" from Pembertons, ripped it out in about 4 hours continous cleaning. I couldn't sleep that night wondering what the maintenence manager would say the next day. He was thrilled.

Never looked back. To day we were finishing up a tech school, I was TM'ing and Tony was Cimexing. I got a water loss call, so Tony finished up the rest of the offices/classrooms with the Cimex.

It's a tool every cleaner should have if they do any amount of commercial work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom