The ULTIMATE SUPER-DUPER PREMIUM Realtor Marketing Concept

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I have a friend that is a realtor.. She sends me a fair amount of work ($2-3K a year). The cool thing is it's almost all empty houses (read Fast, easy & profitable). So the bad thing is I always have to mail to the address 2-3 months later to gain the new owner as a customer with so-so results...

Well, here is my solution & she LOVES the idea...A gift certificate for the new owner for a free touch up within 30 days of taking possession of the home. She likes it because it's an additional benefit to buying the home from her & I like it because I automatically get introduced to the new tenants...

Newtotheneighborhood.jpg

What do you fine folks think? Oh yeah, I leave a bottle of spotter and a cotton scented new yankee candle as a house warming gift too...

PS: Robinson feel free to chime in but don't rip off my idea... LOL

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Re: The ULTIMATE PREMIUM Realtor Marketing idea...

I like the idea, but I would be worried about not having some limitation on how much you will clean.

I would add in small print, traffic areas and maybe a 3 room limit?

Name
Bruce

Doc Holliday said:
I like the idea, but I would be worried about not having some limitation on how much you will clean.

I would add in small print, traffic areas and maybe a 3 room limit?
I'm with Richard , I would be fitting with every customer in town if there wasn't any fine print stating how much to be cleaned.

But I do love the idea, I've had that same problem not being able to get back into those houses after a Realtor has sold the house.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy

Great idea... I had the back laid out with the left side just being "welcome to the neighborhood" & my logo... I like yours better.

NewtotheneighborhoodBACK2.jpg

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
And Robinson... Don't rip off Richards Idea that I ripped off either! LOL

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jeremy said:
And Robinson... Don't rip off Richards Idea that I ripped off either! LOL

I've been doing something like that for about 6 years now.

My Realtor, Debbie Davis has my flyers in all of her "binders" that she gives with her house warming stuff to her clients.

So nyaaahh!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Sure... Now! LOL

Anywho... Just busting you network balls... :p

As for the rest of you CLEANERS use the snot out of this if you want. Just don't go incorporating it into a marketing system, module or other paid form of information/marketing material sales.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins

Jeremy said:
Great idea... I had the back laid out with the left side just being "welcome to the neighborhood" & my logo... I like yours better.

NewtotheneighborhoodBACK2.jpg

You mentioned men in there...Truckmount Girl is DEFF not going to be happy about that....

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Tell ya what as soon as she comes and move EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE to another house I'll call her a MANLY woman. Untill then... I stand by my previous comment.

tmdry said:
Jeremy said:
You mentioned men in there...Truckmount Girl is DEFF not going to be happy about that....

I've yet to see a women working for a moving company or move a 200 pound piece of furniture. There's some things men do better, just the fact of nature, nothing wrong with recognizing that.

Name
Nate W.

Padden McFadden said:
tmdry said:
Jeremy said:

I've yet to see a women working for a moving company or move a 200 pound piece of furniture. There's some things men do better, just the fact of nature, nothing wrong with recognizing that.

There are a few women down here that would make you check your manhood and check theirs too. Kind of creepy imho..... I'll leave those ones for Chavez.... I'm told he likes it rough... :shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Duuude a women is a women, you got to look at their inner beauty.

..............and turning the lights out helps too!

In Nate's case it helps her! :p

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
Duuude a women is a women, you got to look at their inner beauty.

..............and turning the lights out helps too!

In Nate's case it helps her! :p

Like I always say, fat/skinny, tall/short, black/brown/white, it's all pink on the inside! :lol: If get hole, plug it! <<My uncle Chavez taught me that one... :wink:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would find it hard to come up with a shittier non money making add.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Jeremy,

What are you going to do to track those results? How many do you estimate are just going to use you for the free cleaning and never use you again ?

What if they want more than the free rooms done then how are you going to charge ? Normal rates ? If you're there already it'd be a good time to sell them a residential budget friendly maintenance program if you're even doing that.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
alright my little grasshopper. Here are some answers. please take a couple seconds to grab a pen I will wait ..........................................................................

Realtors for new home sales are awful. If they have used you to prep the home leave a packet of info for the new home owner in a kitchen drawer with a welcome tag

Some homes have been cleaned prior to sale but most haven't team up with an oil company, cable sales guy or some other utility type company ()they get the closing info, if they are good() and call the day of closing or tag the house. Make sure you info is that they don't really know who or what lived there prior to their arrival but it is alawyas a good idea to go get the old resident completely gone so you can start you new life in the new home.

If you wait until they are moved in you missed your chance because, Hey what is another 6 months. Got to strike while the iron is hot

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Got to strike while the iron is hot

Umm... Greg, that is excactly what this does. And you're cleaning clean carpet, meeting the new owners on thier terms & you're kind of automatically thier cleaner...

Yeah, if they want more rooms done, upholstery cleaned or protector... Normal rates would apply, however the "minimum charge" would not as it has been met with the "voucher"...

How am I tracking this? I count the # of GCs I get back every month (and sales volume) if applicable & see how many of the homes repeat over the next year or two...

Worst case scenario I end up re-cleaning a few (easy) jobs for free... Best case scenario, I get a warm introduction from a trusted professional, sell some protector, gain a long term customer and get the future service calls and referals that go with that...

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I guess no one got my sarcastic comment...

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Alright Jeremy forget what I wrote.
You are 100% right to go after custoemrs who move into a home that has been cleaned. What was I thinking giving you advice from experience with new home purchases. Go ahead and give away as many free areas as you want. Striking while the iron is hot by leaving behind a coupon and a spotter, great sales move. Just ignore what I posted.
Even though most homes for sale are cleaned up just enough to sell but not professionally cleaned and your plan is to go after the ones you already cleaned prior to any open houses and with home sitting on the market for 6 months and you think that coupon will be so valuable as not to get thrown out and that spotter not used by the owner still in there or taken by a person looking. Okay you got it down.

even with empty homes people just come in and throw everything out. Good plan I see your sensitivity is more important than reality. I stick to my original post of this being a really bad idea

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
don't put your crappy stuff up and then ask what people think. I would rather help people not waste their time. If you think selling people with clean carpet is a good idea go for it. I thought the same thing and Ken Snow and others told me I was stupid and I said "I'll show you" then I wasted a couple grand and realized I was stupid.
Have at it kid. You asked for an opinion I gave it to you. lose the thick skin. What is with bdcc and criticism?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you have told me that for free several times. you on board with this supr duper premium idea

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom