The Vegetarian Thread.

Credits
We need to consume life to continue to exist.
Prioritizing because we somehow are more advanced or should know better is plain stupid. Plants are alive too and we should give respect to anything we consume.

Being vegitarian is promoting companies like Bayer monsanto and ADM just as much as eating pen raised animals and is just as cancer causing.

Studies are manipulated and we are lied to for profit.

For centuries humans have eaten animals but only since the plant based diet have we seen diabetes cancer autism and other genetic diseases rise dramatically.

Don't believe the media hype.

Pasture raised animals and wild caught fish are our best food sources.

Credits
Name
Dan
I'm not vegetarian but I limit my meat consumption for the obvious health benefits

Doesn't matter if your vegetarian or meat eater in todays mass commercial farming system you will have to take supplements to get anywhere close to a balanced diet (there is no profit for a farmer to resupply proper nutrition to the land)

As someone who eats meat I personally find it hypocritical for someone to eat meat who wouldn't be prepared to kill and butcher there own, food doesn't come from a supermarket.

Credits
Male chicks thrown in the macerator as waste
Nobody agrees with that. But it's not just meat eaters who are to be blamed. It's the whole food industry. It's about corporate farming for profit. Vegans are as much to blame if you shop at a grocery store or buy at a restaurant.

Someday people will realize we are all in it together. It's a society issue.

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
No Steve..................I'm not to blame. Demand, excuses, and ignorance are. I have to shop but I have decreased demand for meat by a very small amount by not buying it. I have also , in a very small amount, encouraged stores to provide alternatives through my purchases.

I don't pretend I need meat.

I don't live in a fantasy world where the meat I do eat is somehow better cared for than the other guys meat.

to say that nobody agrees with that is BS. It isn't a secret and people are still buying....but if you need more proof read the comments on that vid

Last edited:
Credits
No Steve..................I'm not to blame. Demand, excuses, and ignorance are. I have to shop but I have decreased demand for meat by a very small amount by not buying it. I have also , in a very small amount, encouraged stores to provide alternatives through my purchases.

I don't pretend I need meat.

I don't live in a fantasy world where the meat I do eat is somehow better cared for than the other guys meat.

to say that nobody agrees with that is BS. It isn't a secret and people are still buying....but if you need more proof read the comments on that vid
Whatever makes you sleep better Fred.

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
Steve, did you know that the multi-dimensional beings that created us didn't have any diseases and lived to over 1000 years old? They were also vegans.

Vegan diets also help humans more easily connect to higher dimensional beings because it makes you lighter and not as weighed down by gravity.

***Steve throws all his meat away and peels wheel to trader joes*****

Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
I admire people who can stick to a vegetarian diet and thrive. I can't or maybe just don't want to. Although I will sometimes rib vegetarians (get it? Rib?) I appreciate their dedication. Don't preach it to me and I won't wave my bacon under your nose. Everyone has to choose their own path. There is maybe no right path, just different ones leading to different destinations.

Credits
Name
Andrew
Male chicks thrown in the macerator as waste
Media is full of half the story news coverage. I do not know the full story behind that video. But I will relate what i learned watching hens hatch their own chicks. If the majority of the eggs have hatched the hen will leave the nest even if their are chicks starting to crack the shells. My wife tried to help the late hatches by removing the shell and every time despite the chick being alive when it was removed from the shell, it never survived past that day. That maybe what that business learned also. By the way I hate huge corporate farms because of how animals are treated and I dislike the Media even more.

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
Media is full of half the story news coverage. I do not know the full story behind that video. But I will relate what i learned watching hens hatch their own chicks. If the majority of the eggs have hatched the hen will leave the nest even if their are chicks starting to crack the shells. My wife tried to help the late hatches by removing the shell and every time despite the chick being alive when it was removed from the shell, it never survived past that day. That maybe what that business learned also. By the way I hate huge corporate farms because of how animals are treated and I dislike the Media even more.

Nothing to do with the media or even late hatches. Nearly all male chicks in the egg industry are "culled".......no good for meat and they don't lay eggs

Latest posts