The Vegetarian Thread.

Credits
That throwing them in a macerator the day they are born would be an acceptable way to dispose of the unwanted ones?
As I said nobody wants that to happen but unfortunately it does. But all of society is to blame. Just like the school shootings are a societal issue as much as the individual.

Society is to blame for societies woes. Once individuals accept that, things can change.

Credits
Name
Rick
nah
weak from a viewpoint of one that considers human exploitation and plight as a higher/greater priority than animal rights

I don't want animals suffering either
and have no problem/ill will with any that champion the cause .(as long as they're not militant nutjob zealots destroying property)

It does make me wonder though, how one refuses to accept and $upport the exploitation of animals, but willfully knowingly accepts the exploitation of the world's peasant class for cheap food, drink and entertainment

One can rationalize it any way they choose
Yep, they are adults that can make choices (what little choices the working peasant class has)
but their kids don't get the choice ....and in essence, are by and large pre-ordained to remain the exploited working peasant class for the gentry

$upport or don't $upport the exploitation of food animals ...I have no beef with it (no pun intended)
But to accept and $upport peasant class exploitation seems rather incongruent to me at best :headscratch:
..and I'll go as far and say their priorities are a mite fck'd up

..L.T.A.

Interesting LTA but are we exploiting people that work for wages? Are you exploiting your employees? I would bet you usually make more than they do you dirty greedy capitalist. At the end of the pay period when they sign their check they can choose to come back or to leave. Sounds like the basics of a new idea---the willing trade of time for money.... I think it is the basis of capitoni ism....

Credits
Name
Rick
From the beginning of human time, man has always eaten meat. And I'm not basing the beginning of human time on the Adam and Eve story. Eve was too stupid to make that story real

Eating meat is normal. What isn't normal, is the mass producing, or killing of meat to make profit. I'm a hypocrite, because I just finished eating my spaghettini with ground beef in it. But I try to buy from organic companies who claim to give their prey a decent life before slaughtering it. I never buy from Tyson, nor will I ever.

My point is, things would be allot better if greed wasn't a part of the food chain. And there'd be allot fewer vegetarians also
Greed? oh my....

Credits
Name
Larry Capitoni
I think it is the basis of capitoni ism....

That tickles, Rick

if corps could own and run Banana republics like we did in the ole days, we could keep the peasants down south .
Pruitt wouldn't have to put up with all slimy chocking algae from sugar cane fertilizer either

..L.T.A.

Credits
Name
Rick
That tickles, Rick

if corps could own and run Banana republics like we did in the ole days, we could keep the peasants down south .
Pruitt wouldn't have to put up with all slimy chocking algae from sugar cane fertilizer either

..L.T.A.
If we did not offer free emergency health care, jobs and a safer place to work and live they would stay down there too...

I was called a greedy rich bastard the other day----I just wanted to pass it on----grin---

P.S. Great thread guys lots of great one liners..

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
You'd be hard pressed to find a more "well rounded", for lack of a better term, idiot than Ted Nugent..............

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
About what?

he just seems really bad at math to me.............and has obviously never paid attention to a farmer's field.

Almost all of that killing and poisoning right now goes to feed livestock which would substantially decrease if people weren't raising them for food.

I kill shit all the time by my very existence.....with my shoes, my windshield, etc. That doesn't mean that I want an animal purposely raised and tortured on my behalf so I can enjoy the taste.

"One arrow" and factory farming is a ridiculous false equivalency...........

Last edited:
Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
About what?

he just seems really bad at math to me.............and has obviously never paid attention to a farmer's field.

Almost all of that killing and poisoning right now goes to feed livestock which would substantially decrease if people weren't raising them for food.

I kill shit all the time by my very existence.....with my shoes, my windshield, etc. That doesn't mean that I want an animal purposely raised and tortured on my behalf so I can enjoy the taste.

"One arrow" and factory farming is a ridiculous false equivalency...........
Everybody wants to justify what they are doing in their personal life. Maybe people just need to mind their own business. If you want to eat animals, eat animals and don't feel guilty about it. If you don't want to eat animals, don't and feel good about yourself. Don't preach your diet to your neighbors. They won't appreciate it. If asked for your opinion, give it freely, not judging anyone. I am a carnivore and a member of Peta. (People eating tasty animals). I really admire people who can enjoy and thrive on a vegetarian diet. I am not there yet but starting to lean in that direction. As you age, your body starts to have trouble metabolizing things like red meat. People who have ibs symptoms start to realize that their diet is the main culprit. Where can I find some of that aged, solidified, udder drippings? So tasty.

Credits
If we stopped growing grains to feed animals for the food chain and to stop feeding idiots who think grains are good for us and just let the cattle and other animals eat the natural grasses we wouldn't have to kill the land to poison everyone.

Grass fed animals are the healthiest food in the chain. And our stomachs can digest it better than grains lumes and other farmed so called foods. Animals can and should be raised humanely. We should treat our food with respect and farming today doesn't do that.

We were lead down the wrong path in the 50s and there is to much at stake to turn back now.

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
We already use a 3rd of the earths arable land for grazing. “Grass Fed” wouldn’t be remotely sustainable.....even at current rates of consumption

Much less when the rest of the world starts eating like you do Steve

Latest posts