The Vegetarian Thread.

Credits
Or dont eat after 6 pm and fast all the way 12pm the next day before eating. Do this for several weeks eating mostly plant food diet. Youll lose weight fast. Really fast.

Village Idiot
Credits
42% higher chance of heart disease
19% higher risk of diabetes

And that is just compared to people who don’t consume processed meats regularly not vegans or vegetarians.

Processed meats are also a group 1 carcinogen associated with some pretty nasty ones like colorectal, pancreatic, and prostate.

This applies to red meat also.

Getting to see what cancer does to people quite often......I’ll avoid poking fate with a stick in this arena....but you guys enjoy your bacon

Credits
Im pretty sure that eating too much is cause of all sorts of health problem. You are right about eating processed food will make it worse...so i should raise my own pig and eat it? I thought cooking the meat wrong as in burning it is the cause of carcinogens problems... And over consuming it is also cause of it...moderation is key to healthy lifestyle. Im pretty that the way that produce are harvested, they arent exactly ripened and you would be getting insufficient nutrients..you have to own your sustainable garden... What about gluten? If you dont properly ferment them, you will have unhealthy body.. fermented rice is better than steamed rice or fermented grains is better than boiled grains... Same with corn and etc..so drink more raw beer and enjoy life in moderation. You will never win in life but definitely can have it comfortably.

Village Idiot
Credits
Credits
My grandpa ate bacon a poached egg and toast with butter every morning. Smoaked cigarettes cigars and a pipe. He lived to 89, died from a stroke.

He walked about 5miles 4 or 5 days a week. He was walking home when he had his stroke.

Village Idiot
Credits
I’m not sure I would make lifestyle choices based on exceptions/outliers

I could get hit by a truck tomorrow but I’m not going to take up smoking again....

and it seems everyone tells this story....you would think there would be far more 90 year old smoking bacon eaters around........

Last edited:
Credits
Actually he never over ate and was very particular on how his food was prepared. Nothing over cooked, ever.
Other than the smoking he lead a pretty healthy lifestyle.
He walked to the ballpark had a cigar and a beer or two and walked home every home game.

I hear you on the smoking, cigarettes anyway. I like a good cigar now and then and the bud.

Everything in moderation, including work.

Latest posts