The Vortex Band Of Brothers..

Mikey P

Administrator
How has the whole V ownership experience been for you?

What would it take for you to buy another one?

Someone else go first.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
truckmount girl said:
Now that I have a Vortex, I don't need men or batteries!

Take care,
Lisa

I call BULLSHIT to that statement.
Who do you REALLY think you are trying to kid?
We know you TOO well! :lol:

*edit comment regarding non recommended use of holed glides* :wink:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
would not clean with anything else.........once mine bites it...and if I can't find another 6008 in good shape....I guess it is time to get my electrical license back again.......

Name
George Valliant
V gave me confidence to charge more money, I'm not as tired at the end of the day, and its faster.

But, think the HX systems are over-engineered.

On the lookout for a big truck w/ oil fired burner :-)

Anyone willing to sell me their ZeroRez?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
V gave me confidence to charge more money, I'm not as tired at the end of the day, and its faster.

This is the LAST of 3 units.....It has been for sale foe about 5 mths....

I would be willing to BET they would take 15k...or even better..SALE just the machine. :wink:

http://www.jondon.com/used/detail.php?siteid=1142

G

without the Vortex I would have never become a BOLLYWOOD STAR

I was just Singh now SINGH IS KING!!!!!

3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezd-ZMjRJJY3]

hogjowl

Idiot™
I seriously love mine. It's a great LOOKING machine (great professional image) and it's performance is outstanding. I used to wonder how folks could seriously say that it improved their production times ... but you just have to experience it to believe it. The only problem I have with owning it is that I am underutilizing it big time. I have a good bit of jobs that I COULD be dual wanding on, but now that my son has flown the coop, I find myself single wanding with it on most jobs, and that is a waste.

If I end up selling it, I will miss it and probably regret selling it. However, single wanding with one is just ... well ... not real bright.

Time will tell.

But one thing is for sure. I don't regret the purchase and am glad to have finally used one and know what they are capable of.

Mikey P

Administrator
hogjowl said:
I seriously love mine. It's a great LOOKING machine (great professional image) and it's performance is outstanding. I used to wonder how folks could seriously say that it improved their production times ... but you just have to experience it to believe it. The only problem I have with owning it is that I am underutilizing it big time. I have a good bit of jobs that I COULD be dual wanding on, but now that my son has flown the coop, I find myself single wanding with it on most jobs, and that is a waste.

If I end up selling it, I will miss it and probably regret selling it. However, single wanding with one is just ... well ... not real bright.

Time will tell.

But one thing is for sure. I don't regret the purchase and am glad to have finally used one and know what they are capable of.

:roll:

Finally got those Geline nudie pics he promised did you?

Name
George Valliant
HARPER said:

This is the LAST of 3 units.....It has been for sale foe about 5 mths....

I would be willing to BET they would take 15k...or even better..SALE just the machine. :wink:

http://www.jondon.com/used/detail.php?siteid=1142

Thanks! Figured that truck would be gone by now.

Anyone in the market for a kick a$$ used Blueline Thermalwave?

I be willing to let her go cheap!!!

N

nwhmbiz

she's a beast, i'd like a little more heat for high flowin.
Think I'll get a #3ht hat should make it eve more incredible.
something about 240 degrees at a 20 flow, cleans better faster.

Mikey P

Administrator
Only way I would ever buy another is to convince me with out a doubt that the manufacture at the time will be in it for the long haul.

And I don't mean "long" in Yappy years.

Then convince me that my model wont be obsolete in a year.

F' it.

Two Lunchpails in a Hino.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
The Vortex experience for me has been a blessing and a curse. They have put us at the top of our market, in the 32 years that I have been in this business, I have never cleaned as easy or fast as I do now.
I have had to identify and repair a few major problems that should have never left the factory, but I have been working with three guys that have listened and have helped solve the issues, one at a time. Chuck Cushman and Kevin Miller have worked with me to come to a solution to some perplexing problems. Jim Pemberton has been a gentleman and a supporting distributor that has no competition within our industry. I would be willing to buy again, but it would have to be as Mikey said, from someone who is in it for the long haul. Somone who would listen to the people that run them everyday.

Greenie

Anyone in the market for a kick a$$ used Blueline Thermalwave?

I be willing to let her go cheap!!!

Better hurry up, I hear they are losing value by the hour these days......lol

For the single wand guy, it's pretty hard to shake a stick at the new 170 gal 500 cfm 240 deg Judson C-4, it just makes sense.

For Dual wand, I say g'head buy a Vortex, it's nice rig, of course I also thiink the PowerClean Diesel DXT is real nice too. After 600 cfm....do I need any more for two wands?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom