The Walrus likes "clear."

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
Here are some new pics of our natural bottles, along with the ice blue. As shown here, you can see the water level in the ice blue bottles, and will also be able to see it in the natural version.

PICT0615.jpg

PICT0616.jpg

PICT0617.jpg

PICT0618.jpg

PICT0619.jpg

PICT0620.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Jimmy Ladwig,

You wanted "clear", you got it! So what do you think, Does Mytee Listen to you PCC's? Okay, Jimmy, how many do you want to order?

John

Mikey P

Administrator
John, Nathan..

For now on ask me about who you should listen to around here.

Most of these idiots will and moan all day long about products they have no intention of ever buying.

Greenie

typo...John said PCC, he meant BDCC.

What if you "spill" some of that Natural powder in with the Ice Blue powder by mistake and make the blue a bit more tranlucent?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Being an honest and outspoken man I don't get all the FREE stuff mikey gets.

I have the reputation of telling it the way I see it.

But good job on the CLEAR jugs!

Name
John LaBarbera
Greenie said:
typo...John said PCC, he meant BDCC.

What if you "spill" some of that Natural powder in with the Ice Blue powder by mistake and make the blue a bit more tranlucent?

Yes, But the color will be different, and I like my current ice blue color. I rather just run some in natural for the hard to please. Mikey wants one in pink. I'm working on it.

John

Bob Foster

I don't know if this has occurred to anyone but the advantage of clearer and/or more white jugs might be that you can see the color of liquid inside. That might be a quick indication of what's inside for those that have different prespray solutions going on in the truck at the same time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom