The white magic 1200 direct drive. Spill The beans! What do you know about it?

Credits
As I'm surfing the web, I'm seeing several of these for sale, with a decent (not too high, not too low) amount of hours on it, which tells me that they were ok for the current owners.

I'm seeing two different models: One with a 45 blower and one with, I think, a 56blower. If I find a killer deal on one, which is the best? Or should I just pass on all of them?

I'm looking for another unit if I need another tm for apartments and big jobs only for the technician to operate, that is in my price range of I don't know yet, so don't bring that up.

Credits
I love mine! I have the 56 it's old wore out and I still love it. I like the layout better than my butler too.

I wouldn't hesitate to get another. It took awhile to get all the leaks and stuff fixed it's an ongoing issue due to age and hours but it's a great machine. Wish I could buy a new one and add a couple tweaks. I'm going to be tweaking the butler too.

Credits
As I'm surfing the web, I'm seeing several of these for sale, with a decent (not too high, not too low) amount of hours on it, which tells me that they were ok for the current owners.

I'm seeing two different models: One with a 45 blower and one with, I think, a 56blower. If I find a killer deal on one, which is the best? Or should I just pass on all of them?

I'm looking for another unit if I need another tm for apartments and big jobs only for the technician to operate, that is in my price range of I don't know yet, so don't bring that up.
All the late model (2004 -2010 ) that I have seen have 56 blowers. The 1200 HV is pretty cool. Most have the Vulcan post HX also ( think Butler Max heat and Max vac). The resale plummeted when WM tanked. Or at least I assume it did based on how cheap some sold back in 2014-2016. So you can still find some slamming deals on relatively low hour units.

Credits
I'm sure the design was designed to run two wands. Is there more stress on the drive chain running two blowers?
And what kind and size serpentine/single clutch?

What is the lift set at?

Latest posts