The Wiz

Bob Foster

Allow me to sum up 9 minutes of waiting for something enlightening that never does happen. Kind of like their money sucking program. Big on fluff and self congratulations and short on good stuff. Best thing to watch to reinforce not to waste your friggen money.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz referrals are important zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I wuv Howie zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz It's good to have goals zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bob Foster

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Is Foster drinking tonight, or did Brevick steal his computer ? :mrgreen:

NO. But I regret to say I wasted around $250 a month for about 4 months on one of his circle jerks. Total waste of time and money.

Bob Foster

rhyde said:
"my son's going to be a multi-millionaire because of Howard partridge"

Donutpeople.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
Funny, Ivebeensold anytime I've implemented HP's information, I had a SUBSTANTIAL increase in gross rev, just sayin.

we now return you to you regularly scheduled bashing....

Prattbeat3.gif

The Wizard

I don't confess to knowing everything there is to know about life and business.

I do however make it my business to keep on top of my game. Keeping on top of my game also means keeping an open mind and be willing to expose myself and learn from other's ideas and perspectives.

No one can question Howard's success. I felt there were some things I could learn from Howard. I signed up for a temporary three month Knight's program starting September 2009 to December 2009. I did not continue with any of his programs. This experience cost me $2300. Did I get my value and more from my time spent in Howard's program? You bet ya I did, and then some !

We didn't double our sales as Howard expressed we would, but we are now doing over $700,000 per year with just two trucks and a total of 5 employees including myself. Not to bad if I do say so myself.

All of us in this industry have the ability to really make something of ourselves and enjoy a quality of life many are in search of. I do not consider myself to be in the carpet cleaning business but rather I own a sales driven organization that utilizes carpet cleaning as it's vehicle for success.

Work hard and play hard !!!

-JB-

Name
JB
All of us in this industry have the ability to really make something of ourselves and enjoy a quality of life many are in search of.

... whether that's at 80K or 8million a year, that's the blessing we are given to us.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good for you Ian, that's great! I think the thing that makes you successful though is "You", you said it when you say you work to stay on top of your game.

It has to come from within, you have to be motivated and willing to work hard at building your business.

Not to knock Howard's or any other program, but DVD's, manuals and phone calls help keep you on track. If you don't put into action the materials, you'll not see the results from any program.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:
[quote="Steven Hoodlebrink":3ig67hm5]Is Foster drinking tonight, or did Brevick steal his computer ? :mrgreen:

NO. But I regret to say I wasted around $250 a month for about 4 months on one of his circle jerks. Total waste of time and money.[/quote:3ig67hm5]

Wow, and you won't spend $40.00 a month to be on Network Carpet Cleaning? :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom