The world most powerful truck mount

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Who are they.....where'd they come from? Have they been around? Just when I thought I could settle for a smaller unit, this pops up.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Chris Adkins said:
Amtex, one of the texas-based mfgs.

But....aren't their TM's just entry level machines? Prowler, Panther..... Who's to say this unit will be a quality build?

By the way....nice pump out setup. Kinda like my Jabsco belt drive, but it looks like a diaphram pump.

Chris A

Name
Chris
rwcarpet said:
Chris Adkins said:
Amtex, one of the texas-based mfgs.

But....aren't their TM's just entry level machines? Prowler, Panther..... Who's to say this unit will be a quality build?

By the way....nice pump out setup. Kinda like my Jabsco belt drive, but it looks like a diaphram pump.

I dunno. Their website shows a lot of different mounts, but they could all be crap. The only person I've ever heard say good things about them is steve lillard , and, well, you know... cool concept though.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Lee Stockwell said:
Two engines.
I just checked out the 11 minute video about maintainence on this unit. Seems pretty simple setup, just 2 of everything. A box van is a must with this huge unit and waste tanks. The iron pipe setups with union joints could be a problem after a few years. Web site doesn't have any info or specs that I could find.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
rwcarpet said:
Lee Stockwell said:
Two engines.
I just checked out the 11 minute video about maintainence on this unit. Seems pretty simple setup, just 2 of everything. A box van is a must with this huge unit and waste tanks. The iron pipe setups with union joints could be a problem after a few years. Web site doesn't have any info or specs that I could find.

I don't know anything about this company but I wouldn't be worried about the pipe and unions. I've used them on a unit for years without a problem. Makes it nice to get disassemble when needed.

I don't see any type of temperature control on this unit?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
idreadnought said:
worlds most powerfull? What about that crazy jet engine powered one that prochem built for promotional purposes?

You know, that was sold, I believe, on Ebay a couple of years ago. Somebody posted it here on the boards.

I was checking out a Jaguar Electric vehicle today on one of the cable channels, and it incorporates 4 electric motors, and 2 small turbines mounted at the back to generate electrical power.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
and you probably won't see any temp control on this unit. All that steel pipe is going to rust out. However if you run the shit out of it and wear it out first, the corrosion won't matter.

S

sam miller

I like the dragon better more heat and cfm then an el diablo

http://www.***************/store/steamb ... -8990.html

h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1EX26uiWLMh]

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Nice pump out. I would guess there would be issues with the unit overheating. I don't think to many companies would find a unit like this useful. There was a local company that had one of John Sales 4 wand units and traveled all over cleaning hotels. If I wanted to go after that type of work I would have a truckmount in a van and pull a trailer with a second unit to give me more flexibility.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom