The Worlds Geatest and JMA Deodorizer Auction

MB Auctions

When it comes to getting the funk out, Odorcide is the Platinum Standard.

Your choice of Fresh Scent or Original for this full case of 4 gallons.

$300 value & free shipping!

• Permanently eliminate odors
  • Works fast with no dwell time
  • pH: 6.8
  • Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool

Odorcide-Sliders-Carpet-22.jpg

Odorcide 210 Concentrate works on the worst urine, organic decay, feces, and mold/mildew malodors.

It works fast with no dwell time (unlike enzymes) and is no danger to pets, people, or wool carpets. Works well on carpet, canvas, clothing, floors, walls, as well as toilet holding tanks.

It Works:

• Permanently eliminates, NOT masks, malodors
  • Immediate results with no dwell time
  • Covers the complete range of odors caused by animal, human urine, feces, emesis, male cat spray, decaying organic matter, mold, and mildew

Different Technology

• Bonding (chemisorption), counteraction, absorption
  • No problematic enzymes, bacteria, oxidizers, olfactory desensitizers
  • Inhibitors and residuals, which prevent new odors from old and new deposits

It's Safe

• Nontoxic, nonirritating, and nonflammable
  • Can be used on wool (does not break down wool fibers)
  • Nonstaining, nonionic, and noncarcinogenic
  • Biodegradable, water based, pH 6.8 when diluted
  • Noncorrosive

It's Economical

• Indefinite shelf life in all forms
  • Concentrates are extremely economical

It's Compatibe

• Works with germicides, unlike any enzyme-bacteria-based products, and works with all detergents

Ideal Packaging:

• Concentrate - reusable, self-metering pints and economical gallons
  • Trial Size - pint with applicator cap

Ingredients:

Odorcide 210 is a complex blend of safe, biodegradable ingredients that fall within the following:

• Monohydric and oxidized hydroxyl-containing organic compounds
  • Condensation products or organic salts and hydroxy-containing organic compounds
  • Natural plant oils
  • Deionized water

The Worlds Geatest and JMA Deodorizer Auction

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Lee Stockwell
No, I've still got 3 gallons (if I keep Justin out of it).

However it chaps me to see it go too cheap. This one's yours...unless.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The trick with this stuff is to pre-dilute it say 4:1 to start. Don't carry full gallons of it on the truck. It's too hard to retrain employees (and yourself) from using WAY more than is needed.

It has NO ODOR, no feedback to let you know you have "enough", so just trust the suggested dilution. It pretty much kills ALL odor, even the fragrance in other products.

Otherwise you WILL waste it for no added benefit.

I love the stuff.

Reactions: Mikey P

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Lee, if you think Odorcide has NO odor then your nose does not work. Maybe that's why you think it works all the time. I use it but tried it on some bad cat pee once and it did NOT work. I even pulled the carpet back and saturated the wood and the pad and it did not eliminate the odor.

Odorcide Mike

Name
Mike Hershley
Odorcide has been proven to work on cat urine better than other products on the market (I have an independent study that was done a few years ago that I'd be glad to send to you). If it didn't work it's usually one or both of these issues: the concentration wasn't strong enough to match the odor source and/or it did not reach all of the odor source. We are not in the masking or cover-up business. The fragrances associated with our products are a direct result of the base ingredients used...nothing that is added just to arrive at a specific smell like lemon or cherry. This is why when you ask people what it smells like you get several different answers (outside of Fresh Scent which was added so that professional cleaners had a choice to offer the homeowner because a lot of people just didn't like the Original smell but used it anyway because it got rid of the bad odor). Let me know if you have other questions. Thank you for using Odorcide!

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom