The Zipper.....and Conway Devastator.....

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Code Red is a great pre-spray for sure...need to learn more about the deep blue rinse.
It's slightly acid? How does it work? Have been using alkaline rinse for most of my cleaning and acid rinse for some upholstery and rugs. Will this clean as well as the alkaline rinse and keep me out of trouble like the acid rinse?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Code Red is a great pre-spray for sure...need to learn more about the deep blue rinse.
It's slightly acid? How does it work? Have been using alkaline rinse for most of my cleaning and acid rinse for some upholstery and rugs. Will this clean as well as the alkaline rinse and keep me out of trouble like the acid rinse?
Yes it is slightly acidic. And will work in our Butler's safely. It definitely hits the neutral range is very well and have some good clean ability. It's going to work on all fibers. You will clean up other problem situations from other high pH that didn't maybe rinse out. It is definitely being unique for us. We've seen much brighter carpets in some places. We were very impressed using it in a restaurant situation a week ago.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You were pushing the liquid alkaline rinse for a long time. What made you go the opposite way for your new lineup of rinse?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
You were pushing the liquid alkaline rinse for a long time. What made you go the opposite way for your new lineup of rinse?
Trying to create a slightly Acidic rinse with cleanability..
And be safe for truckmount plumbing.

It took time

So rinse with neutralizing power and cleaning power for one rinse vs acid or alkaline.

More tech and user friendly

Here is a pic of my pick up screen after running our rinse past few months.

Most acid rinses we were seeing the brass turn more copper color

We are pleased with what ours is doing

20180616_122405.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not criticizing just curious and envious.

If Saiger informed that his office in Lagos just realized that you won 65 million dollars which he would like to transfer pronto. Just forward your social security and bank account number.
How many here will say: Sign me up?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Not criticizing just curious and envious.
If Saiger informed that his office in Lagos just realized that you won 65 million dollars which he would like to transfer pronto. Just forward your social security and bank account number.
How many here will say: Sign me up?
I already use Saigers Pre-spray... all 3 flavors. I've been using the Butler rinse and it works well but I do quite a bit of rug and upholstery cleaning that I have to switch the rinse...and back and forth. Would be nice if there is a better solution. Also the smell of the Cobbs fabric protector is too much IMO. The new Fabric Protector and I guess grout protector is suppose to have twice the solids but without the strong smell, according to Mike, who I think is testing it and has made suggestions. So I will try that as well.
But answering the original question... I do trust Mark.

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom