The Zombie Apocalypse

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I nearly nailed another one today - you know the ones. The Iphone with the earbuds in,texting furiously in one hand, the Starbucks in the other hand with the leash holding on to poopsie the teacup rat dog .IT'S THE FREAKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! They already have a firm hold on most major urban areas and it's only a matter of time until the unquenchable thirst for fresh brains leads to start their heinous attacks on more rural settings. I have found you can get them to function at some form of awareness with a small air horn. Instant alert.Unfortunately, they soil themselves and the smell overtakes the stench of their rotting brains. As well, the local constabulary frown on this to some extent. Be afraid, be very afraid..........:evil::eekk::eekk:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
"I wish I could introduce myself, but I don't remember my name anymore. I mean, I think it started with an 'r' but that's all I have left. I can't remember my name, or my parents, or my job... although my hoodie would suggest I was unemployed."
---from Warm Bodies

I don't know why...but I find the analogy of the zombies to the ultra connected/disconnected types just so funny...and apt.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Not to worry Bob...the airport in that movie was indistinguishable from most of Detroit...as were the denizens within just a bit like most of your neighbors

So how would you know the difference if it really happened?

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom