There are some stupid carpet cleaners

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I had a small flood in an apt. 2 days ago from hot water heater. I water clawed most of the water then pulled the carpet in the hall closet to float carpet. I didn't want to stretch out the carpet in the hall so I set the blower on low. I left a note taped to the blower to tell the tenants to not turn off. I come back the next day to check and the pad is still damp at farthest point from blower so I let it go another day. There is another cc there next door cleaning renewals for the complex. He's been cleaning there long before me and he's cheaper so they still use him, mostly for the renewals cause he sucks and he does them for half price. So I go back today to pull blower out of that apt, relay carpet and clean the area but my blower was already pulled right after I left yesterday by Mr hack because that apt was on his list of renewals to clean. He pulled my f'n blower and added more moisture to my wdr job. And he did a crappy cleaning job. My question to you guys. Can I KILL HiM? What would you do?

You are a smart man.

Go around to all the apartments and offer to do the water damages/repairs etc.

Let the low ball hacks clean them.

You could even have a 150 minimum.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
id wanna kick his ass to....

be sure to let the PM people know what happened...maybe get some more $$ for this dumb ass

Name
Nate W.
KevinL said:
I had a small flood in an apt. 2 days ago from hot water heater. I water clawed most of the water then pulled the carpet in the hall closet to float carpet. I didn't want to stretch out the carpet in the hall so I set the blower on low. I left a note taped to the blower to tell the tenants to not turn off. I come back the next day to check and the pad is still damp at farthest point from blower so I let it go another day. There is another cc there next door cleaning renewals for the complex. He's been cleaning there long before me and he's cheaper so they still use him, mostly for the renewals cause he sucks and he does them for half price. So I go back today to pull blower out of that apt, relay carpet and clean the area but my blower was already pulled right after I left yesterday by Mr hack because that apt was on his list of renewals to clean. He pulled my f'n blower and added more moisture to my wdr job. And he did a crappy cleaning job. My question to you guys. Can I KILL HiM? What would you do?

That's not as bad as some guys down here. They think they can clean wet carpet. :roll: :|

C

cucu

none of them answers is right
if it was me . i would bypass the manager and go to her rpm and let him/her know about the mold problem they are going to have in that unit. and why.
that will be the end of the hack on that property and you will be golden. the rpm will send you to all her/his other properties and on it goes

thats how you make money working for good property managment companys

G

George V

he probably did it on purpose just to piss you off!

I bet he turned off one of his dual stage vac's just to leave the carpet extra soggy too.

forget him and the people who empoy him.

get a real account. :twisted:

Name
I'm Rick James
Hey its not a problem, write up an invoice for the extra work you had to do, go down and charge the company that did that. And be sure to talk to the PM about it too. Then they will see who has the last laugh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom