Thermal Wave Blue Line

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I came across an ad for a thermal wave, blue line tm with the 49 hp Nissan motor in the seattle/Tacoma craigslist today. the guy wants $1995 for it. in the ad he says it has all been checked out. (who knows what that means) I think it's too big for my truck but it looks like a bargain. What do you guys think of that unit?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I am waiting to here back from the guy. I hate people who don't put their phone number on cl. It looks too big for me but i'm sure I can fit it somewhere. Can you imagine that in my volkswagon.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Ads gone, must have sold quickly at that price. Probably too big for my truck anyway but could have been nice. Picked up a nice little Mytee Speedster with 2 new vac motors. Dual 3 stage with 2 inch plumbing. I just need to swap out the pump for a 500 psi pumptec I have in the shop. $400.00 It will make a nice back up when I don't want to break out the Monster.

Name
Nate W.
I looked at a older Cimex someone posted for $250.... I can tell by the way someone takes the pictures if it seems like they're hiding something wrong.... The Cimex didn't have a tank, everything spray painted white, including the cord... Couldn't tell from the angles of the pics...

I go down to check it out, before I even get to see it the guy tells me you can have it for $150.... I'm like I didn't even see it yet... Then I look at it, I swear someone either got it out of the bulky item pickup for rubbish or it was given to them free.... I have no problems with someone trying to make a dollar out of 15cents but at least have a plug on the end of it... It didn't help that they lived in public housing and gave me the address across the street.... It was weird....

And no @Desk Jockey I didn't buy it.... They called me later saying $120.... I said I'll get back to them.... It does run good and I was thinking about either in-plant wash pit or use it for the motor.... But I really would pay more than $50 for it.... It has nails bent holding on the wheels, gotta use a pliers to turn the switch on, and would need a new cord....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom