they wuv me..

Mikey P

Administrator
Well. You see. It's like this.

I'm in a LeTip group and every week someone has to talk about their business. Mike is a highly paid, well-known professional carpet cleaner (and furniture, etc. etc.). Anyway. He's usually a jokester. But yesterday he took it seriously and gave us an honest-to-goodness lecture on what you want in a vacuum cleaner, which ones he's tested, which ones we need, and all the whys (which you know I love).

Now picture this. He's a huge (6'5?) guy, full macho, bike rider, etc. He's in front of a group of about 40 people. Showing us how to vacuum with a lilac colored vacuum. AND the 40 people who know him are LISTENING and NOT laughing. I, personally, was riveted. Looking back, I'm still laughing!

So here's the scoop: Best one for us $157.99 + tax at CostCo. (Happens to be lilac so I'm having fun.) Shark Navigator.
Here's the Mike-taught vacuuming technique (I can still picture him!):

Lower gripping brushes is NOT better. Lugs the motor, burns the belts, doesn't let the brushes lift the dirt up.

Before washing carpets vacuum vacuum vacuum. He uses the Shark and can spend an hour on one room. Just keeps emptying out the dust and dirt. THEN washes althought sometimes doesn't need to!
Don't hunt and peck! Forward fast cuz it doesn't matter. The back REAL SLOOOOW because that's how the brushes are designed to feed the dirt into the vacuum. This is a hard pattern for me to break --- so I've been practicing all over the house today. :)
Lighter and quieter is not better. They have cut back the motor to lighten them so they don't vacuum as well.
I could go on but I sense I'm boring you. Or you can't read any more through your tears of laughter.
No matter. I am one happy camper and spreading the gospel to all.

Wait, I think I should do my bedroom again.
Gotta run,
me

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He's usually a jokester. But yesterday he took it seriously and gave us an honest-to-goodness lecture on what you want in a vacuum cleaner, which ones he's tested, which ones we need, and all the whys (which you know I love).
Good review! Great choice of topic's!

Mikey P

Administrator
Boy, you'd think Mr Worldly would keep his snarky comments to himself considering we're sharing a room @ Joefest.

I guess he forget about how I made Creepy Chad cry in his sleep..

John Watson

Poor ol Chad, He was even crying we-we after he got home, Great big bully pickin on that there little wimp....Don't everyone remember, He said you don't play fair!!!

I think you might be playing wit a different deck wit ol Toony. Yous gots to member he don't need 52 cards, he is Juan in a million when it comes to being different, Yous gots to member Hes a limmy type of guy, raised by Africans. He don't always play "According to Hoyle" He can be a snakey type or what ever type of skin he wants to wear. Then to top it all off he is from Canadia!!!

Oh Yeah, Now NorthWest Canadia!!

lance

"Will take up to an hour to vacuum one room....."

Why is she talking about Ron Werner?

What she should have wrote was "We can't hear for an hour because of the noise coming from that stupid truck."

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You two room mates? Talk about the odd couple!

Harry: "Did you notice the affinity the oily soil has for sticking to the fiber"

Mike: "Shut up"

Harry: "Seriously Mike, was it not interesting how it adhered, it validates our point that the SOA testing is nothing without oily soils"

Mike: "Serious Harry, shut up!"

Harry: "You don't find the testing interesting?"

Mike: "Naw, I was checking out Lisa's butt instead of the soil"

Harry: "Well, Good night"

Mike: "yea.....shut up"

:mrgreen:

JeffC

Name
Jeff
Chavez,
You really do have too much time on your hands. (Don't forget Harry's funny accent.)

JeffC

Mikey,
Did you start using the expression "washing the carpets" after you bought your 360i? Actually nice job!

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
oh come on. AM i gonna be the first? "Full macho"?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHHAHHA

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Mikey P said:
Have we met Joel?

Does my passion for turnips make me less of a man in your eyes?

YES

100_0195.jpg

C

cucu

Warner want to marry you now........something about macho biker and vacuum and facebook

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom