This buffoon wants to apologize

Mikey P

Administrator
To anyone who weighs over 200 pounds that went out and bought a Harbor Freight Knee Roller thingy.

010.jpg

I have not been this embarrassed since Serial Killer Holman conned me into promoting Smartguy.com

Greenie

Serves ya right for listening to MEAThead.

What, your $800,000 annual revenue didn't leave you enough for litigation er um I mean proper equipment purchase?

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Good to know as I'm over 200lbs. But Harbor Freight does have some killer deals, purchased from them today. Great store.

R

R W

4 Piece Vehicle Dolly Set

Each dolly has four swivel casters to hold up to 1000 lbs.

Move your project cars backwards, forwards, even sideways!
Made of formed steel with 3-1/2" cast iron wheels with ball bearing swivels

Overall dimensions: 15-1/4" x 23-1/4" (each)
Weight: 50 lbs.

ITEM 38959-6VGA

$109.99

Maybe these would fit the bill.....car dollys for the "over 200 lb" cleaners...

Greenie

Ahem.....YOU former US car assembly guys should be the last ones shopping Harbor Freight, wtf is wrong with you?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You could lose 100 pounds of ugly fat by cutting off your head. :p

Always helpful Willy

R

R W

Greenie said:
Ahem.....YOU former US car assembly guys should be the last ones shopping Harbor Freight, wtf is wrong with you?

Jeff.....I don't shop Habor Freight, but I know a few guys that do, and shouldn't. I think I did get some moving tarps at one time years ago, but nothing since.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:

Greenie, know why we were steadily losing market share thru the '70s, '80s and '90s?
Cause we were building over priced JUNK

ever hear of the "global economy"?
we'll never put the genie back in the bottle
Publicly traded Corps are wholly and solely interested in one thing...the most profit possible by any means

Of the top of line tools I own.
Bosch...made in Taiwan

DeWalt...made in Mexico
'Cept their drills, driver bits and blades (that are JUNK BTW) ..made in China
(HFs blades and bits are better!)

Milwaukee..Taiwan

Porter-Cable ..about the only one that has "some" of their products made in USA
Even at that, for all I know, 40% of the parts in my P-C router and generator were made in China.
Though they're proudly stickered "made in USA"

Made in USA doesn't mean what it used too.
It USED to mean quality goods made by quality workers that were paid a quality (livable) wage.
Those days are gone..forever

more will be leaving too.
But not cause we by from over seas.
It's more a result of corp greed and the search for the highest profit at any cost

"by American" just don't get it anymore.
and believe it or not, I do prefer to buy American "IF" it's quality and affordable
But I'll be damned if I'll pay $200 dollars for an American owned corp's air nailer that's made in China when I can buy the same Chinese nailer at HF for a 1/3 of the money

so chant that hollow mantra to your TV, stereo, computer, washing machine, and damn near every other consumer good in your house .
see if they get back on the container ship and head back home...

and RW, maybe YOU feel better about buying a Chinese POS Hudson sprayer for $99 bucks somewhere else.
I'd feel much better in the wallet if i bought the exact same Chines POS sprayer at HF for $59

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom