This clients daughter is going to have a bad afternoon!

Amazing

Good client...

Today I was cleaning 2 bedrooms, and theater room, flight of stairs and some upholstery.

One of the bedrooms to be cleaned was her 17 year olds bedroom.
In this room she wanted it cleaned wall to wall.. Crap I thought...

So I get started, I go to move a night stand, client says to push it into the walk in closet.
I do so and end up knocking down a purse. No big deal.
Client goes to pick it up and finds a full bottle of beer.
Needless to say she was less than thrilled to find it..

But, oh it gets better.

She feels something else in the purse and finds a glass pipe, well used....

She calms down and we go about preparing the room for cleaning.

I go to flip the mattress up and between the box spring and mattress is a few things that will make the beer look like candy.

A baggy with a few pills in it, a baggy with some blue sage, and a disposable battery powered tooth brush.

Clearly she knew what the baggy of Broccoli was. and was pissed.

Then the pills. She had no clue. asked me if I had an idea. I replied they look like mitzi...

I was clearing the tooth bush carefully to the dresser that was not being moved.

She looks at me..

Why the hell would she have a tooth brush under her bed?

I turn to her with a look of duh as I press the power button.

You should have seen how quickly she turned red! Pretty sure she got it.

I was glad to get my work done and get the hell out of there.

I offered to properly dispose of the skunk, but I guess she wanted to use it in her confrontation.

marco8us

Supportive Member
sounds like her a** is grass. I once found condom wrapper as I moved the sofa and the man turned ghost white. His kids were all moveed out of house and he told me it wan't his he had been cut. Momma must have been a bad girl.

Amazing

LOL,, when cleaning a sofa I found a thong appeared to be size S..

Lady of the house walked in saw it.. Clearly was not hers as she was easily 2 bills.

They have no children.

Never heard how that turned out.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
fReAk oUt..one time....and ya's never let me forget it huh?

MAN...i'm telling you there was DOGS EVER WHERE!!!!!

That was so funny.

Don't you just love that there are females in this world like that.

Actually most of them are exactly like that.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
"Something about those little pills, unreal the thrills, they yield, until they kill a million brain cells..."

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Funny story. My life as a cleaner and restorer brought me "up close and personal" to most of the stuff discussed in this thread.

Seriously, though, you also might have saved the girl's life.

I hope her parents take a long term approach to help her through this after their understandable anger and disappointment is vented.

RIP IT

Name
Chris
.....either that or your next cleaning job at that place will be to remove a significant blood stain and a chalk outline in the carpet.

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
:lol: oh - man, :oops: How I both hate and love being in those situations. agreed both good and bad will come from that little treasure hunt.

John Buxton

Great parenting. I used to search my sons room regularly, and tap the phone, and the computer. I knew everything the little shit did.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so call me dumb what was the electric tooth brush for.

one time a few years back I was doing a carpet reinstall after a water damage. while working there it came out that the husband had been cheating on his wife, I was front row for the fire works that insued. as you can imagine yelling and screaming, the wife saying was she that damn good etc. the wife making him call up the mistress and telling her it was over. this went on for a couple hours they both left and came back and had another round of it, I felt weird and out of place.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
"ask her out" was my favorite reply. Made me laugh.

I moved a bed once and found a six pack O beer. Family was/is real religious mormons. That mom was livid.

G

Gnu

Oh my god this brings back scary memories and funny ones too.
At a custy's house and I already had a creepy feeling. Upon preinspection I notice in plain sight under side of the bed, on the dresser, two pecker pumps, a funky looking bowl pump "for her" and a falicy the size of my freaking leg!!!! and fuzzy handcuffs a jar of vaseline, perperation H, I decided to use the bonnet system for this one. two items in and two to bring out. 968 square feet done in under 20 minutes. I didnt care if that creepy azz couple ever call me back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom