This guy needs some better chems.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I think you're right Sweendoggie.

someone better tell Hi-Tech he needs to lose the glide and learn the chop stroke if'n he's gonna clean like that....

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Great Carpet Cleaning Video, good cleaning content, looks like Hi-Tech Carpet Cleaning of Fresno gets the dirt out of? carpet for sure, that place was thrashed...

:shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I hate to give the guy the benefit of the doubt as he did not really show a finished "before and after" type vid.

But good God, if you put up a vid at least show the end result...if that was it...shame shame shame.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The sad thing is the guy posted a video of it. That means he thinks its good!

Low Tech Cleaning for sure.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Am I the only one who doesn't step onto a cleaned area from a dirty area? Probably not quite so much to track onto the clean area if not presprayed.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ron Werner said:
its like painting a floor, just work your way out the door

willing to bet that over 75% of the cleaners paint themselves into a corner............

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
paint?? eh thats not too bad you can still walk across paint and not ruin the shoes.. now flooring adhesive... I can't count how many times I've seen new helpers, glue themselves into a corner. But the best was seeing one of our senior mechanics pull a brain fart, glue himself three feet from the corner where it was safe to be. tried to tip toe around the corner and loose his grip on the wall and rolled through freshly troweled carpet adhesive. He had glue from his head all the way down into his underwear. He was very lucky to have an entire change of clothes and shoes on his truck. But I don't envy him trying to clean that crap off of him self.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
and P.S. Yes my dad let me glue myself into a corner when I was 10 years old helping him out, even better my brother and I both glued ourselves into a corner at the same time. He took off for a soda and left us there and said we'll never do that again.... and we haven't! :mrgreen:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
He needs to change his jets too. Either they are too narrow angle or they are worn and ovaled out or clogged...terrible streaking!

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom