This guy sure uses a lot of carpet cleaners.

Mike Draper

Rick would be receiving an attorneys letter from me about 5 minutes after that was posted.

Wow....that's as low as you can go. I don't think customers reading those reviews are as stupid as he imagines them though. This will hurt his business rather than help.

Becker

Name
Becker
I'd really be steamed if he wrote something like he did for Olympic.

Might have to start with an email for sure.

If it is snoho car clng. And he has been in business for 20 years than you would hope if he is any good he would not play these games with fellow cleaners.

Funny thing is. He is attacking those that use the words snohomish carpet cleaning.

Well snohomish is where we live. And carpet cleaning is what we do.

Whoever posted reviews is not that bright!!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:shock:

"Here is another douche bag stealing the good name of the REAL Snohomish Carpet Cleaning. I have used the REAL snohomish Carpet Cleaning for years, and this company is flat out decieving the public about who they are! Go to www.snohomishcarpetcleaning.com for the real deal. This company needs to build their own reputation from hard work and stop stealing business from real legitimate companies!"

That's gotta be good for business. :roll:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Is this Gary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L-_skgV4VA

He must be related to Rick.

The testimonial is just too slick.

Gary Clyberg and Douche Gary are also the only reviews for Horizon Real Estate.

This is also, very suspicious:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... ohomish+wa

He has testimonials on Twitter, Facebook and U tube for Snohomish Carpet Cleaning.

Becker, I'd be giving Gary Clyberg a call: (425) 367-9733 ?
Or you can have a few of your friendly local carpet cleaners give him a door knock. (If you know what I mean)

He states he has an internet marketing service. He says, " I show you how to get your phone ringing again! " He must also think he can stop phones from ringing from competitors.

His U-tube, Facebook and twitter must be part of his internet marketing service along with slamming all the other local. carpet cleaning services.

Who is the real douche bag?

I say he has been uncovered for all to see.

Looks like an other out of luck Realtor to me:

http://wa.14thstory.com/centurion-real- ... s-llc.html

Also, in the U-Tube video He talks about property he "used" to manage.

What a super marketer?

http://www.zillow.com/profile/800lbgorilla/

Click on the website links. None of them work!!

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
What an asshole....what an incredible asshole

Is he really that stupid?? I sent google an inappropriate flag on the Olympic comment. This guy is a real Genius

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I wonder if Becker, Surdi or any of the other local cleaners there had a talk with Gary Clyberg yet?

Becker

Name
Becker
Not yet, Luckily no comments were left on my review.

But I'm still not happy considering.

I have had a number of now clients use SNOHO cleaning in the past, they were mostly pleased..

Only complaint I heard was when the son came to clean the service was not the same as the dad.

Now I don't know if they just assume it was the son, or a tech.

But over all I felt his company was mostly respectable... Wow, my attitude has changed!

I'll be emailing all companies he rated with a link to Gary's reviews.

We will figure this out.

Complete BS!!!

Dave might be on to something.. Peices seem to be falling into place..

Becker

Name
Becker
Terry, Did ya read the reviews?

They were all left the 18th and 19th.. all directing work to snoho carpet cleaning..
No other reviews besides the real estate co..

He sez how he was been using snoho for years on his carpet.

So why the reviews now?

I'm sure I have a Gary in my database, This Gary I'm sure not.

Clearly it is a scam... And the guy is to stupid to see we call all see all his reviews.

Surely a guy that can build his own TMs is smart enough to see that..

Becker

Name
Becker
Ahhhh Look what I found....

http://horizonnw.com/agents.html

So a Gary bashed all carpet cleaners but Snohomish Carpet Cleaning..
But gave his real estate office 5 stars..

Hmm..

Same guy that has a video on SNOHO CARP CLEAN site...

I will be making some phone calls..

Gary.JPG

And who is a fan of Snohomish Carpet Clenaing Facebook site?

gary1.JPG

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Becker said:
Ahhhh Look what I found....

http://horizonnw.com/agents.html

So a Gary bashed all carpet cleaners but Snohomish Carpet Cleaning..
But gave his real estate office 5 stars..

Hmm..

Same guy that has a video on SNOHO CARP CLEAN site...

I will be making some phone calls..

Gary.JPG

And who is a fan of Snohomish Carpet Clenaing Facebook site?

gary1.JPG

Duh!!

I pointed the finger at Gary Clayberg 5 posts back.

" Is this Gary?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L-_skgV4VA

He must be related to Rick.

The testimonial is just too slick.

Gary Clayberg and Douche Gary are also the only reviews for Horizon Real Estate.

This is also, very suspicious:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... ohomish+wa

He has testimonials on Twitter, Facebook and U tube for Snohomish Carpet Cleaning.

Becker, I'd be giving Gary Clayberg a call: (425) 367-9733 ?
Or you can have a few of your friendly local carpet cleaners give him a door knock. (If you know what I mean)

He states he has an internet marketing service. He says, " I show you how to get your phone ringing again! " He must also think he can stop phones from ringing from competitors.

His U-tube, Facebook and twitter must be part of his internet marketing service along with slamming all the other local. carpet cleaning services.

Who is the real douche bag?

I say he has been uncovered for all to see.

Looks like an other out of luck Realtor to me:

http://wa.14thstory.com/centurion-real- ... s-llc.html

Also, in the U-Tube video He talks about property he "used" to manage.

What a super marketer?

http://www.zillow.com/profile/800lbgorilla/

Click on the website links. None of them work!! "

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Well I did it on the first post after the thread starter so nanner nanner boo boo. :roll: :roll:

Name
I'm Rick James
Since the company Horizon is linked to Gary's reviews, i sent an email to the boss at Horizon informing them what one of their employees are doing and the legal recourse that could occur against the company Horizon and Gary.

I suspect that all the reviews will be removed sometime next week.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Good for you Brent.

Doing shenanigans like he was doing could cause those involved to lose their Places listings.

Name
I'm Rick James
I hate when loser do shit like this, expecially against one of my friends. So I emailed his boss, him and rick from snohomish carpet cleaning about the situation gary is getting them in. I can only assume that with the pressure of his boss and friend he will remove the fake reviews and not do it in the future.

Name
I'm Rick James
Here is the email gary sent me. He is removing all the fake posts.

Brent,

I have zero interest in getting into an argument with you. It is clear you are upset, as well you should be. This is exactly how Rick felt when he had his customers call him about other companies using his legal business name for their marketing. Those clients even called the companies and nobody fessed up.

Like I said before, Now that you guys are no longer using his name, I have removed my reviews. Even though I am a marketer, I am also a consumer. I am a client of Ricks for many years. When a company is running on someone else’s name, I have the right to post my opinion about it. I don’t need to use your company to note a miss use of naming conventions on the internet. Seeing all three violators change their marketing on the internet to their true company name tells the tale.

I would recommend focusing your energy towards building your business. I have no animosity towards you or the other companies. There is no longer a violation of the trade name.

As far as Horizon goes, it is a completely unrelated business and has no connection to this issue that I feel is resolved. At least on my end.

Again, I removed the negative reviews. I see 2 still remain but that’s only a matter of time for the search engines to propagate.

All The Best,

Gary Clayberg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
you guys think THAT is far out....
WE have TWO Hagopians in our town......

can't tell you how many times i've been asked why?

Becker

Name
Becker
I sent Gary and Email, and CCed other cleaners he reviewed.
For the record, I never got an email from his company, not use Snoho, Carpet Clenaing as my company name. I do however have meta tags, titles, content explaining.. Yes I do work in Snoho and I'm a carpet cleaner.
I did not get a test review.. Just a single star.
How can you rate my compnay if you never used me.
I've sent SNOHO CAR CLNG referalls in the past.. No longer!
Gary is acting as a rep for the company, and now I see how unprofessional the company is.

As for me not giving my name..
Well, it worked.. He had no idea who I was.
Said he emailed all CCers prior to review.

Lies Lies Lies.

At least the review is gone.

But I'm not sure this is over.

Now he will know who I am..

A Gary, has been very busy day on the 18th and 19th posting reviews on Google.

http://maps.google.com/maps/user?uid=21 ... 2DQ&ptab=1

I sure hope this Gary posting slanderous comments is not the same Gary that appears to work for Horizon Real Estate, the Same Gary that is a fan of Snohomish Carpet Cleanings Facebook site, the Same Gary that has a Video on Snohomish's Carpet Cleaning website. The same Gary that appears to be the webmaster, or creator of the Snohomish Carpet Cleaning web site. The same Gary that uses the word professional 1/2 a dozen times in the video. The same Gary that has a website and business offering marketing in the form of websites etc.

I hope there is no connection.

Clearly the Gary reviewing other carpet cleaner showing up on Google places has way to much time on his hands, or at least did on the 18th and 19th.

I would guess every cleaner slandered or given a one start review would agree, the Gary doing this did this out of spite. Or to make Snohomish Carpet Cleaning shine. But anyone can click on the source of a review. And this type of activity make Snohomish Carpet Clenaing look very unprofessional!!!!

I really hope, the "Gary" will correct his wrong. And focus on his own business.

I have followed up with Google, and suggest all other effected cleaners to do so as well.

Fraud is Fraud and won't be tolerated.

Clearly the Gary with to much time on his hands has not used all us local cleaners..

I really hope Rick at Snohomish Carpet Cleaning ( as I thought ran a professional business, and I have personally sent business to ) or Gary Clayberg whom claims to be a professional is not behind this in anyway.

Thank you for reading.

All additional information is appreciated.

And thank you to the local cleaner to bring this to my attention..

To “Local Cleaner”,

I received your email from Google places. It’s quite obvious that you know who I am. I am not hiding it. You sir, seem to be hiding who you are. There is no fraud about my reviews. There were 3 different carpet cleaning companies that were using Snohomish Carpet Cleaning in their advertising on Google. That is fraud, as it is not the business name they operate under, or their URL’s, rather an attempt to use another businesses name. I sent emails to all companies asking them to remove these items Prior to posting reviews, and was met with “No Response”.

Clearly (as a marketer) I got the result I was after, as these companies stopped using Snohomish Carpet Cleaning in their advertising. This is the name for Ricks business, he deserves the benefit of his company name. By the way Snohomish Carpet Cleaning is his business name, URL, and advertising name. With these other companies they were all different.

Clearly after reading this email from this mysterious writer, I checked all advertising and see these 3 companies have pulled down the “Snohomish Carpet Cleaning” from their marketing.

Because I am not fraudulent or malicious, and my tactics seemed to have achieved my goal, I did pull down negative reviews. I believe this could have been avoided had these companies simply responded to my email asking them to stop using this name.

I might add, since this name is now only being used by the real Snohomish Carpet Cleaning, his phone is ringing again. Clearly these other companies were steering business away from Rick.

Clearly you (local cleaner) were one of these businesses, or you would not have written this complaint.

I am simply satisfied that Rick can enjoy his name and benefits of his name.

To those of you that changed you marketing back to something other than Snohomish carpet cleaning, I thank you, and wish you the best.

Feel free to post, as I am not hiding. I might add, this was done from multiple complaints to Rick by his customers that called these other places. I am not alone. Simply the whistle blower.

Gary Clayberg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Now, get some more "real" client reviews and a bunch of Google indexed backlinks and kick their ass on the net.

Becker

Name
Becker
Talk to him...

He claims my rating was a mistake.

Sez, it boils down to other companies using the phrase Snohomish Carpet Cleaning in adwords.. etc..

I'm no copyright expert.

But he might have a hard time defending that phrase..

Snohomish is a large county.

Sez, he removed ratings etc.

Told me it was a mistake to rate my company.

I don't know..

Still think it is BS.. If he is defending his name, label, mark whatever. Bad reviews on Google is not the best way to go about it.

Ohwell..

Now to work on getting ratings from clients..

Thanks for the advice guys.

Thank you Brent, and Ben for the local support.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom