This has me thinking.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Get insured so they don't have to. That is my solution.

It I keel over everyone is financially taken care of.

My wife and kids can make a huge pile of my equipment and start a bonfire for all I care.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I started last year to show my wife the basics and the why I do's what I do's when I do's them. We have set everything up and buy everything asset wise to be positive under a liquefy asset situation. Understanding the biz and understanding margins has not been easy for her as well as my managing style over labor and why we do things in a certain way.

The more involed she is in the day to day the more the puzzles click together and she understands why things are ran the way they run.

Life insurance is good but would only pay everything off and leave a bit extra. I want to teach her as much as she wants to learn and if sheiks ever in that worst case situation she has the knowledge to make decisions wether that be continue the biz or shut it down and liquidate all assets.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I got a pretty hefty life insurance policy. To me that was the simplest. I don't want to give my wife an opportunity to fail with have a horde of kids.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a buy sell agreement with a life policy to pay off the other spouse off.

It makes no sense.......I'm worth far more dead than alive. :frown:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
my wife will be dipping her toes in nice warm water an' sippin' on cold Margaritas by the time i reach room temp.......

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bawb do you think she would be against having you stuffed?

I figure we could sit you out in the garage and everyone that wants could drink and smoke and it would just like old times. :winky:

Pretty much same as normal......but finally you won't get the last word in! :icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom