This is a simple tm setup.

Ryan

Looks dumb to me. What happens when it rains? I hope he stores that in a garage. A van would have been cheaper then that truck anyways..... wtf was this guy thinking...

My 3500 chevy express dosn't have enough room for all my chit. I can't imange trying to cram it all in a truck.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'd be worrying about all that weather related corrosion from the rain etc.

Especially with those hydramasters and switches, electrical panels etc.

F

FB7777

maybe he garages it when not in use?

Like half of you postaholics don't have truckmounts that are rusting out due to lack of use :roll:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The 4X4 would be nice in the snow and Ice, but then if it were that cold it would freeze the unit. Does it not get that cold in Atoka, TN. ?

Looks like Bawb cut the grass with his Wheelhorse racer! :mrgreen:

Nice truck!

fitz_clean_pictures_002_pcps.jpg

harryhides

Name
Tony
With Fitzclean, you will experience a new level of clean. Our attention to detail and unsurpassed quality has made us the first and only choice for businesses and homes throughout Memphis metro, we strive to be your total clean desing TEAM!!!

Our monthly special is the Fitz-Combo which inclused vacuum, pre-treat, disinfect, protein stains from the pets and scotch guard for $37.00.

-JB-

Name
JB
I do believe, I say I do believe that's what ya call a truckmount right there!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
You have to give the guy credit.. its alot better than seeing some guy run around with a bunch of portable equipment in te back of the pickup truck. If he garages it every night and doesn't do a lot in freezing temps, he should be fine. If he is just getting into the business, and already had the truck, why add additional vehicle payments, and insurance when he already had a vehicle it would work out of... Not to mention, he may have a topper for winter months or rainy days as well. A high boy topper would fit right over the top of that truck just nice.

F

FB7777

I agree David...looks more professional and eyecatching than most rigs I see out there

sweendogg said:
You have to give the guy credit.. its alot better than seeing some guy run around with a bunch of portable equipment in te back of the pickup truck. If he garages it every night and doesn't do a lot in freezing temps, he should be fine. If he is just getting into the business, and already had the truck, why add additional vehicle payments, and insurance when he already had a vehicle it would work out of... Not to mention, he may have a topper for winter months or rainy days as well. A high boy topper would fit right over the top of that truck just nice.

I bet their plan is to get a van before the winter and use the truck to do estimates etc.

Name
Jesse
It show everyone who see's it that he's got a "big machine with hoses" or one of those "truck things". A lot of people, when they see a carpet cleaning van don't know that there is anything but a Bissel, rug doctor, or common porty. He's got something different in their eyes and it's obvious going down the street. From a customer prospective, the machine in back is more impressive than a giant box truck that they probably don't want in their driveway.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Lets make it a law. If you can't spell Scotchgard correctly you should not be allowed to sell it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom