This is a thing of beauty!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Wow......I got my new SS clear head UPH tool today.
This is a beautiful tool and I can't believe how light it is! I feel like I could clean for hours with it!
I wish I had got it earlier in the day before I left for my job because of course she wanted a sectional and two other furniture pieces cleaned dammit! I told her about the new tool coming in the mail so I am going back in a week and a half when she gets back from her trip to clean the furniture.
But now that I have this I will be pushing for more UPH cleaning so I'm sure I will get to try it out sooner! I feel like a kid at Christmas right now and I am really impressed with this head!
I just want to say thank you so much @Mikey P and @Dennis Bruders for doing this.
You truly have no idea how much it means to me, the caring and unbelievable help you have given me is beyond words right now. It really could not have come at a better time and I am so grateful that people like you truly care about others and helping them succeed.
Thank you, not just for the tool, but for being good men and making me feel less scared and alone. Thank you for giving me the ability and the strength to keep chugging along at a time when I have been truly struggling.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
God, I wish you worked for me Kellie! Nice to see your enthusiam despite all your troubles. I hate upholstery cleaning, actually, I hate having to bend down for anything. Must be getting old.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
God, I wish you worked for me Kellie! Nice to see your enthusiam despite all your troubles. I hate upholstery cleaning, actually, I hate having to bend down for anything. Must be getting old.
Lol! Thank you, I do have a lot of enthusiasm for this business and more importantly I want to do a good really good job.
I try not to do much bending over either because of my back so I sit on the floor when doing any areas that I can reach that way. With this tool it will be a lot easier to manage the hoses and the tool itself that I won't have to bend in awkward positions while killing my wrist on top of that. I'm going to put a small folding table in my van to use to clean the cushions on to make that aspect easier. It is a win win!

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Our pleasure, truly..

In a few months order some spare parts
Pressure hose, trigger rebuild kit..

Keep the internal QD lubed with Anti Seize..The hose will last longer.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Our pleasure, truly..

In a few months order some spare parts
Pressure hose, trigger rebuild kit..

Keep the internal QD lubed with Anti Seize..The hose will last longer.
Thanks for the info! I will order them now and have them on the truck just in case. I am learning that it's good to have a spare parts box filled with all kinds of "goodies"!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom