This is good product recognition. Cant be forgotten here

ntcc

:? I ran across this picture last week. Thought you guys might like to see it. The reason I am posting this is because this would be a great customer retention wrap imho. what do you think?? Good, bad, so-so.

CarpetCopsTruckeeReno_jpg_opt838x31.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'd rather not cater to the gang neighborhoods....-that's where people are more familiar with that look....

High end communities may just have rumors started, when Mrs. Phiff doesn't realize that down the street they are not investigating a murder but cleaning carpets.

People are not happy with the government, therefore don't have positive feelings seeing that stuff..

btw parking on the custy's lawn is definitely a thing they will remember.

A

amazingcleansc

DUDE! they could get actual sirens off an old police car!

Then when they pull up to the house they can get a megaphone and be like "MRS JOHNSON, COME OUT, YOU FILTHY BITCH WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!" then when she comes out, you can taze the shit out of her!

Then while you're cleaning, you could have crime scene tape all around the property. it can say "Because We Care".

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a customer who's a cop and his buisness is carpet cop. It has been great for him. He has had lots if folks call him because he's a cop and they wanted the carpets cleaned while they went out for the day.

ntcc

amazingcleansc said:
DUDE! they could get actual sirens off an old police car!

Then when they pull up to the house they can get a megaphone and be like "MRS JOHNSON, COME OUT, YOU FILTHY BITCH WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!" then when she comes out, you can taze the shit out of her!

Then while you're cleaning, you could have crime scene tape all around the property. it can say "Because We Care".

rotflmao :lol: holy crap that was so funny. one thing for sure you wont have to do the 5 around.. they heard you coming before you got there. on a bad note.. you now have another turd to pick up off the carpet. poor mrs. johnson

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom