This is great!

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
Hi,
I haven't been on this board in a while.I got so much help here when I first was looking for a truck.I finally bought a truck about 6 months ago but then got stuck remodeling an old Victorian instead cleaning carpets.That seemingly turned into the job that won't end but I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.I'm dying to get started in this business.I did clean my first carpet last week but it was only in my own rental.It did turn out clean and there were no disasters.I hope I'll get some real customers one day.Still it was nice to swing that wand for the first time and to see what did and did not go well with me and the machine.
Anyway, so I'm logging in tonight and there is a message from a guy congratulating me on my truck and offering me help if I have any questions.
And I'm thinking how great it is to be part of this community.I was just looking for a business to start, and expecting have to muddle through all the new stuff coming at me all on my own.But here it comes with the support of all these great people who don't know me and have no real reason to help me but still do! And even locally people in the business have been incredibly helpful and supportive.
How great is that?
Glad to be here.
Thanks
Roxy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom