this is how it works Merpy...

Mikey P

Administrator
how to enter a raffle..

Lets take Les' Nitro truckmount give A way for example...

To see if you are eligable to enter a raffle milpy click on the Raffle "widget" on the right side of the screen ------------------------------>

This particular raffle is open to Supportive Members, Moderators and regualar members as well.

Once you have the raffle page open, it will tell you how many credits you need to enter and how many times you can enter as well.

Now in your case Marty you could enter this raffle 8 times and still have a few credits left over.

Remember, every time you post in a thread you earn one credit, every time you start a thread you earn 10 credits.
Supportive members get a 50 credit "pay check" each month as well.

Getting back to Les' raffle, there will be five winners picked who will each get 29 (unrelated) raffle tickets for Les' drawing at Xmas to win the Nitro truckmount. Normally 29 tickets would cost you close to $600 (spent on chemicals with Les, so this is a heck of a way to better your chances at winning a ten thousand dollar prize..

Make sense?

and if you're thinking I dont want that unit for what ever reason and I wont play Mikey's stupid games because I'm such a better man than he is, you could always sell it and gloat about it on ***.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Me? I can see his PC from where I sit and he's online reading about sports all day or ordering Raider's jersey's. I do twice as much much as he does! :winky:

Ok maybe not twice as much but I get here an hour before he does and leave an hour after he does! :pig:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom