This is the greatest place in the world(almost)

Greg Loe

May 5th was my 4 year adversary of starting my new business www.qwschico.com

I could never thank all my friends and people I've never known on this board for their input in this section of Mikey's Board. During my years as a carpet cleaner I learned more here than any college degree could ever have done for me.

Using everything I've learned about marketing over the years, a friend and I started our water business. We almost hit $450k in 2011.
2012 will be shocking for me to even say where we'er headed, I just can't believe it, $800k

We spend $225 a month on the phone book. We have the web site and used to do BNI. The rest has been "word of mouth". We had to drop BNI do to too much work. We just got to the point of hiring our first full time field operator. We'll be returning to BNI soon. Oh, and we did postcard letter advertising.

Thank you all, again, I would not be where I'm at to day with out........Mikey's Board and everybody on it

Greg Loe

I've got the only RO unit in the world the reduces back wash by 80%, produces filtered water at twice the normal rate of what ever membrane you're using and the pressure going out will be the same as the pressure coming in.(ok, not the world)

Profit? That's a private matter that WE can discuss later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom