This one kicked my ass

Mikey P

Administrator
20-year-old never cleaned glass feel like polyester in a mobile home park with slurried treats..

PXL_20211130_201902688.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
A pack of luckies,gym membership,min wage...
An you get the best deal on a cleaner.
For stuff like that...
Secret is rep , brah...
When you walk in all tall an lanky.
The dirt is mesmerized.
It all what is this s--t.I dunno let's watch...
When, I walk in the soil is scurrying boi.
Out that door,they know better.
I'm there Huckle Berry...

Mikey P

Administrator
So the original picture was just after dry vacuuming.

PXL_20211130_201902688.jpg

The second picture is the next day.
I pre sprayed the carpet with ultra pack extreme and just for the hell of it, I boosted it with some tsunami, CRB'd it and rinsed as much as I could. But it's the type of poly where you can never get a good seal. no matter how many dry strokes I gave it, moisture still kept coming up.

PXL_20211201_182912893.jpg

This third picture is after I padded it with the Phoenix and Saiger's peroxide encap..PXL_20211201_190411523.jpg

She let me know today that she gave away her last vacuum to a grandkid going off to college about 5 years ago..

Today the house gets listed for sale and she's off to live near that. Grandkid.

Super nice lady from Miami Beach who interviewed The Beatles, Wayne Newton, Peter, Paul and Mary all the Italian singer bigwigs from the day and more for her 1964 high school newspaper and has pictures to prove it.

She also has 450 ft² of public storage facilities jam-packed with paintings like you see on the wall, that used to crowd the rooms, leaving only those traffic lanes exposed...

Reactions: Cleanworks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So the original picture was just after dry vacuuming.

View attachment 112215

The second picture is the next day.
I pre sprayed the carpet with ultra pack extreme and just for the hell of it, I boosted it with some tsunami, CRB'd it and rinsed as much as I could. But it's the type of poly where you can never get a good seal. no matter how many dry strokes I gave it, moisture still kept coming up.

View attachment 112216

This third picture is after I padded it with the Phoenix and Saiger's peroxide encap..View attachment 112217

She let me know today that she gave away her last vacuum to a grandkid going off to college about 5 years ago..

Today the house gets listed for sale and she's off to live near that. Grandkid.

Super nice lady from Miami Beach who interviewed The Beatles, Wayne Newton, Peter, Paul and Mary all the Italian singer bigwigs from the day and more for her 1964 high school newspaper and has pictures to prove it.

She also has 450 ft² of public storage facilities jam-packed with paintings like you see on the wall, that used to crowd the rooms, leaving only those traffic lanes exposed...
When you get too old to play the game, many people go into coaching. 😉

That's some tough shit once abused. Unlike nylon you may not be able to bring it back very far regardless of process.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A zep degreaser added to your prespray might have helped

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom