Ken was one of those rare individuals

the world really WOULD be a better place if everyone were like him

..L.T.A.

Reactions: -JB-

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thank you Tony. I run out of superlatives when I describe Ken.

Only those who are supremely confident and completely mature within themselves can show true humility like Ken did there, and so many times both here on the boards and in the years I worked with him with trade associations.

....and that smile....

Oh damn I miss this man more each day

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I read some of those comments from bawb's link, it had comment after comment of things Ken had done that I had no clue of.

I knew he was kind and considerate but only in his death have I found out aout all these things he did not for recognition but because he had compassion for others and for animals.

Not only would he done lots of time to the animal shelter's and provide them with inventory but he also gave the homeless man across the street a winter coat blanket and boots and a tent, he also anonymously paid for the cremation for a couple's son that had couldn't afford the cost but needed to leave the state.

The man was amazing!

I feel embarrassed and ashamed I'm no where near the man he was. I hope to use him as my inspiration to give more, care more and do more for others.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Im embarrassed and ashamed for you as well Rich.
LOL Fooker!

But get real, you've helped out countless members here over the years.
The man was on a whole different level. The time he donated, the money he gave, was amazing and I could only hope to someday be like that.

My wife has that kind of heart and compassion but even she is no where near Ken. I think it was awesome he did so much but let so few know it. Sneaky guy, that's why he smiled so much, he was getting away with it! :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikey P

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
LOL Fooker!

The man was on a whole different level. The time he donated, the money he gave, was amazing and I could only hope to someday be like that.

My wife has that kind of heart and compassion but even she is no where near Ken. I think it was awesome he did so much but let so few know it. Sneaky guy, that's why he smiled so much, he was getting away with it! :winky:

I also think one of the reasons Ken always had a big smile is because all his giving and helping is what made him happy and feel good. Awesome Guy.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I read some of those comments from bawb's link, it had comment after comment of things Ken had done that I had no clue of.

I knew he was kind and considerate but only in his death have I found out aout all these things he did not for recognition but because he had compassion for others and for animals.

I knew him better then anyone and there are things being written about him that surprise even me!!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom